If extract is 80% cannabinoids, what is the other 20%?

yea i can’t let ya’lls misinformation be the only thing people read on here

irony

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

Plz stop fueling @TheFire210

2 Likes

That’s badass! Cannabis is great for hundreds of things like that

1 Like

Another strain I have (chaos by seedpac) was bred for PTSD patients.

1 Like

is it the terps in it that make it good for ptsd specifically or is it a ratio thc/cbd? or might be some other compounds in it that we don’t test for!

Not sure. It’s what I remember being told about it when I acquired it. It smokes very nicely. Zero “sketchy” feeling, zero paranoia. Nice calming effects. It’s a great daytime strain.

Grows top shelf, frost, weight, bag appeal, smell.

She takes up 2 main spots in my room every run. Darlins net gets 8 spots.

2 Likes

hell yea sounds like some fire. do you have a terpene and potency lab test from it? Usually strains with cbd cause less paranoia

I’m not sure if I had chaos tested. I had my darlins net, gg4, and I think 1 other. I’d have to dig deep in my phone to find the results.

1 Like

for sure. i was just wondering, i could compare it to tests i have for forbidden fruit that people say relaxes them and relieves anxiety

2 Likes

Here are some fairly recent measurements of the major classes of compounds found in heptane-denatured ethanol Cannabis extracts. You can assume the heaviest ones stay behind in the distilland, branched and other complex ones break/decompose into smaller parts, and the smaller/lighter ones boil off into the distillate products.

The first section here shows a few of the major results from the permeate and rententate fractions off a molecular filtration unit, separated via GC and analyzed (qual/quant) via orthagonal acceleration time-of-flight pulsed mass spectrometer detection. The classes of compounds found are listed and the Top 6 compounds are elucidated in detail, but I am omitting the Top 100 list of mainly specific fatty acids, FA esters & phosphatides, since it is probably gibberish for most of us and only accurate to this particular sample of hemp (CBD type Cannabis)…

Fyi, the Resorcinol type compound (5th down on Table 3) is Δ9-THC.

Here is a table of the byproducts of acid-catalyzed CBD—>THC isomerization reactions from a popular paper that has been making the rounds, lately:

@VintageCharles, @PolyC, @stoopkid, @MagisterChemist, @CuriousChemist22, et al.
Please tag anyone else you think would really like to see or who would benefit from these data! Thanks!

29 Likes

Similiar stats here, except gorilla grown outdoor Grave digger strain.
I’ve seen patients close family members overjoyed that their loved one is no longer drooling on themselves and can actually enjoy their last few months. Mostly do palliative care in a country far from the USA so it’s tricky at times.

3 Likes

Fantastic contribution!! I’d love to see the full paper on that.

6 Likes

thanks for the info!

1 Like

Hi can you help me ASAP please I need rso I have questions also

You don’t need that clowns help.

You should probably try responding in the thread you started: Rso knowledge and help

2 Likes

@chempistry

1 Like

The other 20% is your profit

1 Like

Terps are becoming the only valuable things in the plant.

6 Likes

do you mean what is the list of the other 4000 organic
chemicals present?

1 Like