IES CDMH 10-2X-2F CO2 extractor for sale

Built and commissioned in March 2020. “The CDMH.10-2X-2F botanical extractor machine features a 2 10-liter solvent chambers, a loading capacity of 10lbs and double fraction expansion chambers. With a flow rate of 2.6kg/min and easy open clam shell enclosures, you can expect industry-leading run-times and easy loading and unloading processes. The CDMH.10-2X-2F is the second largest supercritical CO2 extractor in our commercial series and is perfect for a wide range of processing needs.”

Great machine with a simple to use interface.
Includes extractor, cold shot chiller, hydraulic pack

The hydraulic pump was rebuilt in October 2020. Consumable parts were replaced and the rebuild has 0 hours on it.

What are you asking for the extractor?

We are asking 200k.

We are now selling the unit for 75K.

Where are you out of?

I was operating in Utah and now located in Idaho.

Did you use the machine in the last 3 years since the rebuild?

Yes I have used it since the rebuild. It ran well. I used it for pulling terps and noids. I ran both decarbed and fresh material through it. It has some minor damage on the CO2 lines that flow into the expansion chambers just above the needle valves. The lines will need to have new sawgelock fittings put on.

Do you have a picture of the inside of IMG 6031? The one I use is filled with fluid.

They are know for blowing the pressure gauge that is on the high pressure line right off the hydraulic pump. I’ve replaced it a few times because I forgot to close the valve that comes off it. But I’ve drained the unit, filtered the oil, and then replaced it. But here is a pic of the inside

1 Like

Can you DM an email for me to give to my employer?