IES 20 Liter extractor for sale

Is anyone interested in purchasing a CO2 extractor that is less than a year old? It is an IES CDM 10-2x-2f. It has two 10-liter extraction columns and two separators. We are switching to other solvents.

1 Like

pics Plz if You still have it.

Thx

Yes, we still have it. I can get you pictures tomorrow.

is it still for sale? and is it complete with chiller and compressor?
thanks

Pm me on price and what comes with it.

Yes, it is still for sale and comes with chiller and hydraulic unit since it is not a pneumatic pump. I can get you a price sheet later this week.

Yes, I am getting a price sheet put together and will get it too you.

and is it single phase 50-60 amps?

The entire system including the chiller and hydraulic unit and decarb oven we are selling for 150K. It can be lowered if you don’t need the oven or any other equipment. The extractor is in the amperage you need. Let me know if you need any more information

I’m interested I already have a 40 L and I’m definitely interested in this one
I just DM to you

@Betroit how are you liking your 40L? any unanticipated setbacks or issues? I’m about to set up a 20L and plan to run sub- and supercritical runs.

Sounds like you’ve not gotten the second 20L, but had a good experience with the 40L.

Hi guys I also have a couple IES machines for sale. I have a 40L (2x20x2f) and a 20L (1x20x2f)

Both are in colorado, have all equipment and discounted. My group has decided to focus on our finished goods so don’t have as much of a need for these.

Tons of unexpected setbacks. Maintenance has been nightmare. But the machine works well when it’s glitch free

That sounds concerning… I assume IES was involved in diagnosing/repairs/maintenance?

IES extractors have some issues, so does the company as a whole which is why we decided to get rid of the extractor after about a year. The people who work there are some of the nicest people though, can’t say a bad thing about anyone individually.

1 Like

The IES people were honestly always very helpful and their customer service is pretty excellent

I think a large part about our maintenance issues are because of the fact that we bought an older machine

I believe the newer machines are probably a little bit less of a headache and they definitely are cheaper to run

Ours is powered by a $30,000 air compressor the newer version of the machines are run by pneumatics

1 Like

Their hydraulic pumps leak a lot. Since its hydraulic, it gets messy.

2 Likes

Connect me with a buyer for my CO2 machine and have and have a $5k commission for on the sale if you help find a buyer.

New IES 20L - complete unit, turn key ready. Can connect with highly professional and skilled training at buyers pace if needed as well.

$155K takes her home.

Ish @ customsurfaceking@gmail.com
For any serious inquiries