IceCreamTek

I wish I could unlike cause I didn’t pick up that this meant you’re filtering liquid tane through a buchner (autism didn’t catch it)

I thought you were winterizing an ethanol mixture.

I only advocate for safe practices and closed loop procedures.

2 Likes

LoL, 20k shed vs 80k peer reviewed lab. 80k would be really bare bones.

1 Like

Have a word with your insurance agent about whether or not you’ll be covered in the event of your drug lab exploding. :joy:

You said you like to research, you should do some research regarding explosive air mixtures. By pulling atmosphere in with your butane you are absolutely creating a bomb.

You should also look into the way static electricity is generated when a cold solution is passed over glass, or any material for that matter. The fact that static is generated just from something cold flowing through a tube is the main reason everything on a closed loop needs to be bonded and grounded.

5 Likes

:point_up:t2: Closed Loop is the gold standard for a reason. Also op should look at some of my past threads that I posted because I asked a lot of questions that seemed stupid but ended up with some great safety answers.

3 Likes

https://ehs.princeton.edu/book/export/html/310

5 Likes

True dat!

See: Dealing with static electricity... MAJOR NO NO for two reports of ignition during pour-out (BHO/PHO)

3 Likes

Here’s what happens when you use a Heat Gun near a fresh pour out and an extraction unit still in action. Explosion, fire at Santa Fe marijuana dispensary - YouTube

4 Likes

Fuck… that poor dumb sob

2 Likes

Darwin award.

3 Likes

Damn man. I wouldn’t wish that shit on anyone. Had something similar happen in the lab where I work, before I was here. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

5 Likes

The guy who made this thread hasn’t been back. I wonder if he blew himself up.

2 Likes

@CandyRockSauce710 wya

2 Likes

I figured we ran him off lol

Pretty impressive his profile pic is with riffraff…

I thought that was Joe exotic n riff raff.

2 Likes

Lol idk…

Could be for all i know.

1 Like

I’m sure he just runnoft.

1 Like

You can hire riff raff on cameo

4 Likes

In the picture riff raff has a sharpie in his hand so he probably asked for a picture while he was signing autographs.

2 Likes

Deleted

I hired him for a show like 6 years ago lmao.
Texas finds him hilarious.

4 Likes