Ice Water Hash work bags

Morning All,

Hope you are all doing well this fine Thursday morning. Question: Anyone here have some experience with the loading/work bags from Iceextract…you know the ones I’m talking about, the 220 micron Ice cubes, they charge $80 for. What’s been your experience like with those bags?

I’m finding them to be fragile for the most part, the zipper has issues after a while, the Velcro is starting to lose it’s hold and even the fabric is beginning to have some holes form.

Anyone else?

I’m not trying to be an ass or sound sarcastic

What is the point of using expensive bubble bags?

dude they break so easy. We are lucky if we get more then 1 wash out of the bags. Were trying bagless washes today. We also just sourced some bags from china and will have them available for sale soon hoping to offer 20$ a bag. Are you hand washing or using the icon? If the icon what settings are you using and are you using ice?

I like boldt bags

2 Likes

Exactly. These are loading bags for biomass and they suuuuuuuuck, but they do make the process a hell of a lot cleaner.

1 Like

Ohhhh I thought you meant a straight up bubble bag my bad.

ugh bagless…that’s going to be a massive mess, let me know how clean up goes.

We have a 120gal ICON, and we are soaking for 30 mins, and do 3 - 40 mins runs…and yes we are using ice, about a 80/20 water to ice ration. We have a glycol chiller hooked up to the jacket of our Icon and a chiller coil into the feeder tank that chills the RO water that goes into the ICON, we fill tanks the night before and come morning, dump some ice into the the respective tanks and get to work…we tried a 4th 40 min run the other day and it had a ton of Chlorophyll.

2 Likes

$20 a bag, I will buy some from you for sure if they are legit.

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

all good.

Shouldn’t the chlorophyll wash out?