I need the real sour diesel?

This is pretty much where I stopped. It would make sense that the Rez sour was the one that flooded the market when he dropped seeds

@Nugbutabi you have that Skunktek in flower yet?

4 Likes

There is no question that Rez flooded Sour seeds. Ran his SDv3 in 2005, and was still the loudest I have encountered to date.

Fwiw, more recently I had some great sour phenos from chem de la sour by deep space creations

3 Likes

Going in next week, I’ll post pictures

4 Likes

I have grown ECSD, Rez’s sour, and notso’s sour. They are all different with unique traits in veg and flower.

The ECSD and the Rez sour both throw live pollen and probably are responsible for most of the variety found in “sour” cuts.

Notso’s sour type expressions can be found in s1’s of the ECSD but they will also throw live pollen if stressed whereas Notso’s sour does not even reverse with live pollen.

Sour diesel riri day 50

2 Likes

7 Likes

Just curious if anyone would know what was considered ny sour diesel around 2009-10 in the Connecticut area. My buddy gave me a bunch of seeds, at that time, and said there was some sour d’s in there. I know they are legit but not sure which actual pheno would be most likely. Just wondering what I should look out for when I pop them for my next run. Thanks and happy holidaze. :v:

1 Like

If I’m correct the sour d from that coast would be AJ’s sour d

1 Like

I think it’s possible the sour we know around that date was from Rez gear. Could be very wrong tho

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check out all 3.

Your looking for AJ sour diesel cut. The original sour diesel comes from somebody on the original pre shutdown site overgrow His handle was asshole joe. Somebody named rez had gotten the original cut and did a IBL seed line too that’s be a good choice also. Unfortunately I feel like I haven’t seen the real deal sour d for years. I had a cutting of it that I had send from asshole joe himself that I lost after many years that was 2nd to none.

5 Likes

Welcome to the future @Dawgpound!

2 Likes