I need THC Free Consulting - $$$

Looking for a consultant that can help with the following.

Recommend equipment needed to produce 100% THC-free CBD.
Recommend methods of producing 100% THC-free CBD.

I am looking for an oil, not isolate.

Will fly you to our location in TX. Please dm me for more information on this opportunity.

What quantity are you needing to remediate in say one week time ?

1 Like

Still pulling this information.

Using Careddi 150Lx2 CO2 extractor. I am assuming I will have a starting material of 10% cbd, 80% efficiency of extractor and final product being around 70% potent.

Will be extracting 800 lb hemp a day to crude. One week would give me 4000lb hemp to crude with those parameters above.

[(4000lb hemp)(.1)(.8)]/(.7) = 457.14lb crude → decarb (15% loss of cbd content - I am sure I am butchering this bc it is cbd and that 457.14lb represents plant material as well as active compound) = 388.57lb extract (70% potency) input per week.

1 Like

Well than i have to say your options are limited the machines that are available for those amounts are extreemly pricy
Cromaton by the french producer roussolet robatel
And THAR procces are the only two that i know of cappable of these numbers
Both have lead times more than 6 weeks
What most people do is seek the help of a thc remediation company
Prices differ somewhat between 1000 to 1500/liter
@QGA would be a good option
But there are more members offering these servises
Happy hunting and best of luck

5 Likes

For smaller units you can check
Biotage
Buchi

2 Likes

From 1kg biomass you’re going to get 6-15% crude yield. That’s what you gotta remediate. What fractions are you pulling?

2 Likes

Rotachrome has a large model that could probably keep up. It’s 800k tho.

Your options are CPC (expensive initial cost)

Or flash chromatography (expensive cost per run)

1 Like

I’d suggest you contract out while you spend time in R&D before spending a lot of money to build out the process.

2 Likes

In which case we are able to run 4L of mothers remediation to T-free per hour. We crash the isolate for you and then Reverse Phase the mother’s at $1 per output gram.

5 Likes

Sent you a DM a couple of days ago. As you may have seen, I work with someone that has over 30 years of extraction experience, sells extraction equipment and remediates THC. He’d be interested in consulting with you. Let me know your availability for an introductory call and I’ll set it up.

Please call me at 727-543-3419. Thanks!

1 Like

Buy a flash chromatography system and the their techs will come out and show you how to run the cannabis method that removes THC. A small Buchi will run you $60k. You can also buy a used/ refurbished flash system, google a method and run with it. I’ve found plenty of methods with great resolution.

5 Likes

Biotage offers a mid range flash system called the isolera for about 65K out the gate, they can show how to remove thc from cbd product

1 Like

Wasnt too inpressed by the rotochroms numbers, footprint, and thier customer service. Felt the gilson 1000 pro was quite capable but 200K is steep BUT you never need to buy a column again

1 Like

You need a moonshine still or FFE to keep up with that solvent production for CPC

3 Likes

Yes FFE for sure

2 Likes

Thank’s all for the information!

I appreciate this websites transparency and open source. We need more of this!

We are probably getting a Gilson. Only way to provide 750$ per kilo remediation prices. No cost of column replacement

1 Like

You can contact vendors and ask for a large refillable column. Then you only have to replace the stationary phase.

2 Likes

What the turn around with their equipment.

4-6 weeks