I need 1:1 oil

It’s spam. Your posts have that “CHILLERS FOR SALE, PICKUP AT LA WAREHOUSE” type vibe. I would have made a purchase as the price is phenomenal, but that behavior makes me suspicious

1 Like

I got a bucket and mother liquor last week, mother liquor is great and the crude was exactly as I expected it to be.

3 Likes

Lol good luck with that vibe fam, we obviously have consistently produced some of the best materials possible, we’re offering our medicine with integrity and love to the people at a fantastic affordable price.

Thanks for the good review brother appreciate it. Glad you’re enjoying your Mothers liquor and hope that your friends that you share the Crude with find lots of great uses for it. I think that’s really awesome that you’re buying this medicine to give away to people who need it. These are the type of people that Octave loves to connect with and support big ups, mass of love and respect and blessings to you and your family and friends.

3 Likes

Yeah the mother liquor is really nice, i just eat it straight and its taste less. Really has helped me sleep good the last week or so.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, I eat it straight out the jar as well, gets rid of migraines, and I fill great! You got to be careful because it will get you stoned as fuck don’t be fooled by 7% THC, the CBC, and all the minors in their supercharge the material

2 Likes

Isn’t it an amazing unbelievable deal! That’s how this medicine should be

:fire::sunglasses::fire: If you’re having distillate problems I feel bad for you son
I got ninety-nine problems but disty ain’t one
I got the lab patrol on the gack patrol
Bros these deals get closed. :microphone:

Nothing about it was racist…. You literally made 7 postings in the same day with THE SAME WORDS AND PHOTO. they could have all been within one of the many other threads you have for selling various items.

Now what about that doesn’t scream Chinese equipment vendor tendencies? Just due to the fact that their possible nationalities were used you got offended. Sounds like the whining needs to stop and regulation of folks whinning while trying to sell shit should be more so the one “put in check”.

This has been Wiktor your Soviet bullshit detector. Have good day my priend.

Side note… if you think you’re helping by continuing to keep this thread alive, because you think you can help th OP, by all means you are part of the problem.

:fire::yellow_heart::fire:$99 liters of distillate CBG CBD blend

:star_struck:
:pray:

Fire disty

Nothing of those posts remark anything racists or disrespectful towards the eastern world. You’ve blown this up cause you got singled out. Good shit

3 Likes

Maybe triggered, irritated, don’t really know how to use this app that well I just use my phone and I dont see my post, unless I search them or someone hits me up direct in my thread

You want to generalize scammy vendors, say scamming vendors, if you think I’m a shitty salesman, then just say your a shitty salesman,

1 Like

You are one of the four people who liked the china comment though :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Guess I shoulda just posted this firstly and we could have all avoided this elongated reading.

@sidco this is like the 8th or 10th discourse function video I’ve done we should have a video tutorial section :tipping_hand_man:t3:

1 Like

I don’t think @pdxcanna was being racist at all lol. It Just so happens that most of the shitty salesmen that ruin this forum are chinese. If all the salesmen were polish and doing the same shit, im sure you would be compared to the shitty polish salesmen as well.

5 Likes