I need 1:1 oil

Hey fellas. I need some 1:1 for my best friend. Guy taught me to be a man. His Parkinson’s is getting bad. He can’t afford oil. So I’m hoping someone can hook me up with a good amount. I’m willing to pay.
Message me.

5 Likes

@mj_martini has the plug, my uncle found great results with his CBG blends

4 Likes

What about d8 and Parkinson’s. There’s been a study or two but wonder if you’ve seen any results.

2 Likes

1:1?
Is that CBD:THC
or
CBD:CBG
I have a 1:1 (CBD:CBG) 2oz. MCT tincture.

3000mg/60mL Original Strength $60
6000mg/60mL Extra Strength $120

or
100mg CBD capsules (30 or 100) $40/$100
and
50mg CBG capsules (30 or 100) $60/$200

You can use the coupon code:
@FUTURE
at checkout to receive an additional 15% OFF all TRi-Brand Products (excludes raw isolates)

I am happy to send you a free bottle of the extra strength tincture for him to try. Just pay shipping.

7 Likes

I can do that. Thanks send me
Your info. I can put it on my fedex account.

1 Like

All of you guys are great people. I appreciate all of you stepping up. It means everything to me💕

2 Likes

I appreciate you bro. Thanks

2 Likes

Thank bro. I appreciate you.

2 Likes

This is one to one CBG CBD with a nice active amount of THC. The stuff works great

99 kg full spectrum CBD CBG Distillate available now

$99 per kg 50 kg to 99 kg

$145 per kg 15 kg to 49 kg

$200 per kg 7 kg to 15 kg

$300 per 1 kg to 6 kg

$175 per 420g bottle

$1.00 per g up to 420g

Why are you bumping a bunch of two or three-year-old topics to spam the same shit for sale?

3 Likes

I searched in the search bar for people looking for the exact material that I’m offering and then I let them know that I had the material that they requested that they were looking for…

Also, this is not your thread why are you upset?

I’m annoyed because it’s spam and you’re worse about it than the Chinese vendors at this point

4 Likes

My bad I specifically sent messages to threads requesting medicine

This is likely more of a cumulative effect scenario. People seeing a bunch of posts at the top of their feed with the most recent reply coming from the same account looks spammy- the same way it looks late at night/early morning with all the overseas vendors.

I’d imagine @pdxcanna & possibly others took umbrage since this post is from a known scammer. Additionally, I’m not sure how effective reviving WTB/ISO threads that haven’t had any activity in years would be compared to making a more comprehensive listing update of your products.

4 Likes

So tighten your search query, it gives you the option to search latest postings and relevant postings to the key words you search. Refine and don’t distain what you’re trying to accomplish.

Especially by bringing up this piece of shits thread.

4 Likes

OK, didn’t realize this guy was a scammer. They should delete his thread, thank you for letting me know.

I appreciate the heads up and thank you for appreciating the product

Who gives a shit, this a great price and product no need to be rude

2 Likes

Note the unique badge…

3 Likes