I love China for

Their women …

2 Likes

mmmmmm dumplings

4 Likes

My old Chinese manufacturer spokeswoman flew from Shenzhen to Denver without telling her husband to try to hangout with me and take me on a date and wanted to live here. Very odd time and caused me to lose my best facility. All the times she was calling me ”hunny” “dear friend” even “best friend” and more. I should’ve taken more caution :joy:

9 Likes

-Chinese Medicine
-Acupunture
-Philosophy
-Strange Humor
-Alibaba
-Art and Architecture
-Affordable equipment for everyone from the home tinkerer/inventor to the industrial plant owner.
-Patience to learn English

Just a few things I love about China

6 Likes

Happy endings.

8 Likes

the best :drooling_face:

1 Like

Its so funny you say that! There has been many times when I wonder “is this chick hitting on me?” There will come a day when I go to Shenzhen and will get to the bottom of this mystery!

4 Likes

Right?!

How you blaming china? As if we werent the ones selling it

4 Likes

100% of the blame on US (well those 5 dancing Israelis WERE from Israel). Hey, a good price on steel is a good price on steel, can’t blame China for jumping at a bargain!

5 Likes

Its my job and responsibility.

Welcome to your inquiry anytime and i will be here for you and everyone!

1 Like

Alibaba stocks

2 Likes

One might say a steal of a deal on steel

2 Likes

My re-501, all my rbf’s, buchner funnels, most my labware…

Lmfao my cheap ass heating mantle… No wait that’s from India… Omg…

2 Likes

my brotha!

4 Likes

Holy crap!

It’s been said already but it’s so bad need to be said twice! Chinese New year SUCKS

Ive got package that was scanned dec.20th and been stuck since :frowning:
Damn that Chinese New year!

I love China for reasonable pricing on equipment that works.

Yes my their may be issues here and there but as long as stuff works, I’m happy.

1 Like

she is famous

Epstein didnt kill himself.

5 Likes

Both of you are glorious. We should be friends…do you boogaloo too?

I love china for all that ancient shit. It was happening over there back in the day. Philosophy and Confucianism and Taoism are pretty cool.

6 Likes