I have IPA 99% USP

Be cause the ipa is going to those in need. That’s why the shortage.

Attorney general in the state the seller is in as well as your own state’s AG.

For us it was the training requirement, labeling, paperwork, etc. We’re going to get into it but not yet.

Good on ya for donating a barrel. :innocent:

1 Like

I’d like to see if any of this price gouging stuff holds up in court. I appreciate the intent but that’s a slippery slope…when the government decides “Fair” prices. Sounds un-American to me.

Plus is makes these idiot SJW types get all crazy. We’ve been accused twice this week of price gouging on $30 gallons of IPA. Which is as been our retail price since we opened. One lady said she reported us to the PD, which was funny as hell since they had just been here grabbing a few gallons. ROFL

Now these guys on Ebay at 60-90 bucks a gallon plus shipping… :japanese_ogre:

Price gouging is fairly simple to define with many businesses. If $30 a gallon was your price back in January, and it still is, you have nothing to worry about. If you were shipping barrels in January for $400, and now they are $1600 you could be looking at a big fine depending on the state you’re in.

1 Like

If something is in demand and nobody can get it, doesn’t that increase the price? Just read thru this, people around me are now getting $80-$100 for 1 gallon of iso.