1 Like

Please explain the Mg in your Distillate
We calculate % and we say what type of distallate we have
We introducé our selves
And we have patience with response
Other than that welcome

5 Likes

Thank you, I am Holly and as you can tell very new

Congrats on your possible half to one gram of distillate. Boof it and let us know how it goes. :v:

12 Likes

oh damn is that the tek?

2 Likes

If you come here trying to sell half grams of distillate, then yes absolutely

1 Like

:sweat_smile::joy::call_me_hand: I have either 666mg or 999mg :scream::face_vomiting::honey_pot::muscle:

4 Likes

Slangin some black or grey market stuff? Locality helps unless you are mailing them through USPS.

2 Likes

Is there an SOP for boofing I can’t seem to find it in the list

2 Likes

Pit the dab on your thumb. Sit on it. :+1:

4 Likes

Man, those Russian bots really are making their way onto every platform.

2 Likes

I has dis dis distals sumting like yes. Gives me monies

3 Likes

I went around this the wrong way, I apologize

Suppositories Are amazing, have u ever tried?

3 Likes

I went around this the wrong way

1 Like

Actually my ancestory is Ukranian however, I am from Los Angeles. I jumped in here way before I should have, however I am so glad that I gave you all someone to be a douche to, I’m glad there’s so many wonderful people in the world like the ones here

4 Likes

I’m really just trying to have a innocent good laugh and I really mean no harm by it. I understand everyone makes mistakes and this is not a community that attacks and downs people like you often find on reddit lol. Best of luck to you

6 Likes

I’m just joking around, man, I apologize for making offense, really. I’m an immigrant, too. Not even a citizen, so I don’t have much grounds, ya know. But, we would totally be interested with a bit more information on what you are offering.

2 Likes

All right all kiding aside
You haven t still explaind what product iT is You have to offer
Even though most of us produce,advise, and are smack in the middle of this trade
And probably have No interest in buying
This is a great source of info and learning
Even for newby s
So explain what You have and ask away
There is a great search bar here
Where information on carts,solvent,recipes, and the works concerning this trade can be found
And a vast amount of members willing to advise and teach either for free or a decent price
But all this Said If You want to make iT in this trade step up your game and knowlidge And the best of luck

3 Likes

Ya I have several old boys around me with prostate issues, I make a suppository for them.

Normally this thread would have been deleted and you would have been shadow banned for a while, but your wording was vague so we had some fun with you.

You can’t sell THC here, although you can advertise license to license deals. Please look through the forum a bit before posting again

7 Likes