I have a business idea and I need partners

No one is mad. I’m literally going to mail you a prize for being so awesome

you havent seen humboldt seed co at any of the shows??? they dont have them on display. you need to ask.

But hey since you seem to think no one is doing it or doing it right…go for it!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen humboldt seed at any of these smaller shows

Y’all should google 2022 cannabis trade shows

There is a lot more out there than you remember

then go for it. there is a bit of a recession going on. sometimes it cost more to go to these shows than you can make. with business its important to put your scare resources where they have the opportunity to but used.

let us know how it goes

could get you anything you need from @Capttripppp

9 Likes

The cheap shows are a g. Travel and hotel another.

I can buy white truffle for 500 and many others for less. Cookies clones form the cookies grows are 100.

Very few sales would be required to make it financially succeed.

1 Like

well clones should all have less than .3thc d9 so you should be legal to transport as much as you need. just say its hemp!

:tipping_hand_man:

3 Likes

Exactly!!!

Veg plants will hit 1-2% thc in the fan leaf. All depends on who stops you if you get stopped.

2 Likes

Copycatgenetics comes to mind for this

Honestly, it does sound like a decent service offering rooted clones ready to go at cannabis trade shows. It would let some newer growers take a shortcut, and with some kind of website behind you it might generate some trust.

But good God I’d hate to be driving that truck across Kansas… All stanky and full of the devil’s lettuce. Better have some strait shooters do the driving. Church van maybe?

2 Likes

They actually have distributors that distribute them at the shows. But yes they do bring them to the shows. Generally if you see a Humboldt booth, or an immaculate seeds Booth you can pretty much guarantee where those clones came from…

I just got done working I still haven’t showered or eaten I’ll get caught up on stuff later

6 Likes

In fact that is the entire issue! It ends up costing too much, and really the sales aren’t ever that great. And I’m really referring the big shows not the little ones

3 Likes

You stank captt. Dayum

3 Likes

I was in the same boat until an hour or so ago, got off of work, from 9 am to probably around 6pm

Didn’t shower until around 7-8 lol

1 Like

I can’t say anything either. I smell like terp vomit most days

3 Likes

You are very lucky here in Europe

Very complicated to get a good exotic clone

I managed to get mac1 and runtz for 200 euros I’m waiting to see if the real deal knows

I didn’t read this entire thread but let me stop you right there in case no one else has.

Day one, THC producing plants exceed 0.3% THC on a dry weight basis. By a lot.

You’ll notice those CBD strains do not present much THC, or really any at all.

2 Likes

The DEA has written a recent letter declaring all seeds and cuts to be declared as industrial hemp. That letter is included along with a COA a copy of the hemp license and a couple other things with every single cut that is shipped. It is 100% legal to mail and receive as long as you have the accompanying paperwork, and your business is in good standing…

You must have a legal, and working hemp license in order to be able to do this stuff. You also need to have a federal live plant license, and a couple other things. Just for the record the live plant license isn’t cannabis or hemp specific, it is specific for all live plants. If you get your federal plant license that means that you can stamp on your paperwork and your plants can be accepted into any state in the Union

3 Likes

Are you suggesting someone lies in their paperwork?

THC plants produce more than 0.3% THC day one, confirmed by leaf samples. Why do you think 0.3% is the figure they used?

So unless your pimping out fake COAs in which case go readily fuck yourself theres no legal basis for shipping THC producing clones via the US postal service.

I’m telling you exactly what they do to ship their clones and nobody is lying about anything anywhere.

I mean you’re welcome to think that… It honestly doesn’t matter to me