I have 3k

How would you invest 3k rn, That was suppose to be my earnest money for a house but that deal blew up. What would you do to either multiply it or invest it apart from buying gold/silver

Def buying a pound of Zaza for 32

20 Likes

Good Point, but not what im looking for.

I want other ideas. Can i start a small lab for 3k?

1 Like

Hookers and blow…

Going for broke is better than in debt…

19 Likes

Couple of cheap cars that you can flip til you got 10k. You can so 7 private sales in cali before needing a dealers license and those come with there own set of bonuses

7 Likes

Hard to say, it depends on what equipements you want to start with…
A set of short path distillation, yes.

Buy a ten pack of hemp from me rn

4 Likes

Buy ammo or guns

Or invest in the banks. I hear they’re reliable nowadays.

2 Likes

Friend of mine making good money selling luxury cars. He’s been doing it 20 years.

Not a full lab no, but enough to buy equipment to dabble around with in a safe environment. That is my plan eventually. Start small work your way up.

Its a can be a fast flip if you know whats needed. Subaru’s and livable vehicle’s under 5k here fly. Especially if you can do just a lil work so you get it cheaper.

3 Likes

Especially right now

Bought my Pontiac for $5k before taxes and other bullshit

I could put in some work on her and flip her if i wanted but no. She’s too golden to me and Pontiac.

1 Like

Maybe a clandestine closet lab :man_facepalming: I’d suggest starting a grow over an unsafe laboratory

15 Likes

$3k can get you a VERY good indoor startup

I spent under $600 on mine and it can fit 4 flowering ladies

3 Likes

Ah yes, 3k lab
I’d go with flipping subies.

27 Likes

That’s at least $30

Play with crypto or something

3 Likes

I vote loansharking….Now, send me some money.

6 Likes

GICs or high dividend stock options, there is risk that there will be a market crash but there is always that risk maybe just a bit higher in the current climate…

$3000 is arbitrage money if you have a short time preference. Flip shit.

When I was 18 I parlayed a few stacks into flipping glow sticks on the 4th of july etc. Easy 1000% margin.

You would be surprised how much a cooler of cold drinks can make on a beach in 2 hours.

19 Likes