I hate SPRK carts

UPS worldwide offered?

My carts do not move at room temp. While in heavy use if I flip my cart upside down the oil will barely move or not move at all. I am pretty sure I mix the thickest carts here.

1 Like

No website, I just bought some from @Liam84 for all of us to try out.

No looking to make a profit, so I’m selling em for what I paid.

1 Like

@Baked-All-Day I see your Tick oil and raise you thicker. It takes 6 hours for an air bubble to pass the middle rim of the stem.

If it’s not a huge hassle, sure.

@Curious_Roberto That’s perfectly okay. I am tempted to start a store purely for concentrate tools honestly.

If you can let me know if you can get international fast shipping I’ll take 10. 10 should be fine.

Sent you a dm

Replied. Thanks for the promptness.

1 Like

LOL my bubbles will not move at room temp if you let it sit for days. Look at the pic I posted. Those bubbles will not move until I use it and it warms up a little.
I have a feeling once you get some from Curious Miner you will be hooked. I have filled one 3 times and still hits like when it was new.

2 Likes

@Baked-All-Day This ain’t ova…

2 Likes

Less than 400 for glassware on small scale: Short-Path Distillation Glassware Kit, 24/40, 250mL | Southern Labware

1 Like

Yeah, @lexiiii121 Sorry, I thought you are from the US. But try out a small quantity from him is fine@Curious_Miner.

1 Like

They’re the only one you can buy unfilled dual coils from :wink:.

1 Like

Don’t apologize I think you did a wonderful job and pointing me in the right direction. I wouldn’t bother a distributor for retail stock lol.

This is interesting. This should be small enough to make personal use batches and fit in my cupboard lol.

1 Like

Speak, and Ye shall receive. Get a vac pump, and do some reading. You’ll be pulling fractions before you know it!

1 Like

if you’re not selling.
change your weaponry.

don’t use a cart.

go see what ineedhemp.com has in the way of atomizers these days. or cruise fuckcombustion.com for ideas. I prefer rebuildable to disposable.

you go through more extract. but if you’re making it, it’s all good.

working in the hemp industry these days I don’t have the endless supply of high quality extracts I used to. really need to solve that. (open to gifts :wink: )

3 Likes

It doesn’t look difficult to use. So I will have to add it to my arsenal.

1 Like

some of us had floraplex tasteless terps tested. at least they are terpenes like they claim

Your problem is that you are using SPRK carts, first of all. The people whom make and market these believe in cutting with mct.

If you want to live in the present without buying a still, you can always use 30% d8 or cbd (disty) to loosen up your blend. Dump your mag stirrer and get a higher quality mixer like a cheapo amazon homogenizer

3 Likes