@htking custom short path distillation kit and 5L 10L 20L big head

I’m a total prick and confused you for HK. Fuck HK, I am deeply sorry.

Thank you @Killa12345

2 Likes

no problem, thanks for your explanation. Thanks @Killa12345 too.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200604_191354

What are these?

1 Like

hey Moderator, it is our customer’s design for vacuum valve, they are testing.

Why? David and his glass have proven to be solid time and time again

1 Like

I’d like to see pics of the head @FicklePickle is on about. Please post more info about why your mad at @david.

5 Likes

Thanks. What did he say when you asked for a replacement? Do you have any of the chat logs? @david, can you add anything here?

Edit how long ago was this purchased?

Hit him up! Everytime ive had an issue he mails out a new part for free. He sent me a new 10L bf that my old co worker broke. He broke it it didnt break

1 Like

the techs were also having a bitch of a time getting solid vacuum on the system because there were clearly flaws in the glass joints. This is not from my lab nor have I had contact with David myself about it. The individual who did was directed to buy a new one. He since has bought the new one and it came without flaw…

I personally have no dog in this fight I just think that sometimes cheaper isn’t always better.

I only ended up on this thread to begin with because I confused @htking with HK.

Again, sorry about that one. I’m a dick

4 Likes

hi do you have contact number to order short path distillation

Hi iam adam friend of roque
I want to order short path distillation f
Do you have a contact email or phone number greats Adam From Nederland

thank you, i had contact with you.

By the way it is illegal to give legal advice without being an attorney or having a disclaimer… facts!!

Who are you talking to?

1 Like

I have dealt with IP issues a bunch of times. Get your patents, copywrite, and trademarks, enforce them where you can(not china), and just concentrate on doing what you do best… Making great gear. Do not waste time on forums trying to verbally assults them. Let the lawyers do that work.

1 Like

You or Anyone that’s giving legal advice that is not an attorney. Opinions are ok :+1:t3:
But what do I know my uncle only a part time judge and lawyer for LA County.

I’m just not sure if your referring to something someone said, or just posting as a general bit of advice to everyone on the forum. If so, it would have been better placed in a different thread.

Growing thc cannabis is also illegal on a federal level, but here we are.

People and their “high-horse”.

5 Likes

Disclaimer: I am not an attorney. But I did stay at a holiday inn once or twice.

Ok, now what you need a legal opinion on?

5 Likes