HTE options for portability that aren't carts

I’ve been trying to find a better way to take my concentrates on the go. Currently just dab them on some ceramic coils and that works fine but it’s annoying to have to carry tools with me that get dirty lol.

Has anyone tried loading decarbed HTE in a squonk bottle and vaping it in an RDA? @StoneD aren’t you making carts like this? In theory it might work well with the right build. I’ll be giving it a try here when my current crystal run has finished, but wanted to see if anyone has tried this yet in the meantime.

1 Like

I don’t know if I would call my stuff HTE,Just old trim that’s been ran through crc…I decarbed just in case was thcA present

I wouldn’t decarb my high terp sauce from mining…if crashed correctly you can use that as cut after decarb

Or load hte directly into the cart by itself

If you have oil that has thcA present then yes I would decarb, lower temp good bit add terps at about 100f to conserve the valuable terps

1 Like

I crash most of the THCA out before purging, it crystallizes a little bit after the pour and purge, but it’s fine for what I’m thinking, still stays pretty runny. Id’ have to experiment with if the crystals can make their way up to the atomizer with a squeeze of the bottle. The hole is kinda small so I may have to decarb… I’ll just have to experiment with it.

I’m not looking to cut disty to make a vapable formulation, kind of an on demand drip of terp sauce. If you haven’t heard of the squonking term, it’s big in the e-cig vape world… It’s essentially a bottle in your mod that holds vape juice, and you pair it with an RDA with a bottom feeding pin (hollow pin to let the juice flow into it). Whenever you want to juice your deck you just squeeze the bottle and it forces the liquid up a small tube into the RDA where it gets absorbed by the wick.

I have an RDA that has the bottom feed pin but drips from the top and runs the liquid over the coils directly. My goal is to get my HTE to work in this regard in its natural state.

I’ll post my experiments when I run them

2 Likes

S Y R I N G E S

Now this post is a complete sentence

5 Likes

I have been looking at the vaporesso tanks that have ccells. I dont see why they wouldn’t work with properly made oil.

Your HTE should be rather viscose, anyway. It should just be able to be added to the feed tank or mod and vape away.

1 Like