HPLC Workshops: Oklahoma City Metro

Hey there! I am a current analytical chemist and small business owner here in Oklahoma City. My business partner and I have close to 20 years of combined experience in biochemistry, and a decade of experience in mmj in CO and OK.

We would like to gauge interest for HPLC workshops for in-house analysis of cannabinoid and other emerging compounds. We can offer streamlined analytical training, equipment packages, and work with vendors/former colleagues across the Midwest that are able to source HPLC’s, columns, and other analytical consumables at a fraction of the price relative to vendors like Biotage, Interchim, Thermo and Shimadzu.

As well, we’ve spent years on method development/method validation for several other compounds, and have had the opportunity to be a part of some cutting edge research projects.

If you are in the OK market and looking to add analytical tools to mmj + beyond, let us know! A couple of companies offered similar services in CO in 2018-2020 which helped me streamline what I now do for a living, and we are now positioned to do the same.

I can be reached at chempistry@gmail.com for inquiries or more info, and I’ll plug a paper here for a project I was able to be a part of that is now in the clinical trial phase for Alzheimer’s down in DFW.

Thanks for reading and please think of me if you are thinking about setting up some in-house analytics!

Ethan Berney Glio.pdf (2.5 MB)

7 Likes

Thanks for offering this! I’ll share with our clients and send your info.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback so far! bumping this post up as we should be offering our first class in May!

1 Like