How would i prevent smell from spreading?

So my facility is in a warehouse complex. I have attached Neighbors on my left and right side.

I make edibles and carts from D8 Disty. One issue I am having is that when I mix my terps with the D8 disty it stinks up my neighbors units. I want to prevent from stinking up my neighbors units.

I am in a big warehouse that’s 2,100sqft. My proccing room is 12 feet x 10 feet. ( will post pics of it when I can) Its not a lot of room I am working in but it gets the job done. ( proccing room use to be an office in the warehouse space so converted it into a workable room)

What are some options you would recommend to help prevent the spread of stink.

I know carbon filters and HEPA filter work but want to see what you guys have came up with or what machines you are using.

Thank you for all the help everyone!

( if i put this in wrong category please can move it )

1 Like

Searching is the best option, this has been covered a LOT!

https://future4200.com/search?q=carbon%20filter%20smell

3 Likes

Thank you

remember to put a silencer on your carbon filter, unless you enjoy loud fan noises.

1 Like

You’ve outgrown ozium and you care enough about your neighbors. That’s a really great start.

Loud nose complaints can and do end tennant agreements, and since it’s a complaint-driven process, getting ahead of the complaint itself is paramount. It’s difficult to change hearts and minds after a complaint has been filed.

Scrubbing the air with carbon and 30 minutes before opening offending jars, during mixing, and after cleanup is good clean room etiquette and fits here too I’d think.

But for the love of all that is holy permit keeping, go talk to your neighbors after they’ve eaten and let them know about your tech upgrades and how you are keeping ahead of issues before they’ve been driven mad, while also not acknowledging they’d have you by the balls with just a couple complaints made in unison.

2 Likes

That’s what I am afraid of is them complaining and I get my lease terminated. Want to make everyone happy so I don’t lose my spot.

I got a carbon filter ordered and a silencer for it.

Thank you

1 Like

Ozone is the old school grower solution to odor. You want to vent your air into a mixing chamber and then outside. Doing so should also create a reduced pressure environment, so that the openings other than the vent are pulling air in, and not letting odor seep out.

2 Likes