How to Turn Shatter Into Diamonds or Sauce

I forgot to consider getting through the crc in that explanation…

Melt in one pot, use the positive pressure in that pot to move it through the crc and into a chilled pot. Do you have pressure gauges in the two vessels you’ll be using?

1 Like

all vessels are gauged, the first ones i bought all leaked under 80 psi so i went swage :sunglasses:

1 Like

so instead of chilling my crc vessel, i should keep that at ambient or slightly above, warm my “dissolve pot” to get the push, and only chill my receiving vessel… this makes a lot of sense. it gives me a ‘warm’ crc cycle and prevents having to quickly go from subzero to 40F+ while soaking in the powders to transfer the solution. thanks!

To complicate things, but make for a guaranteed success, you might vac the recovery pot, add a small amount of butane and allow it to build a small amount of pressure, maybe even just 0psi, but of butane atmosphere for safety, because if the vacuum is too powerful you might evap your solvent before it carries the oil completely out of the crc.

You’ll still cool it by submerging it fully in dry ice, but when the run starts you’ll want it at 0psi, not at full vacuum.

1 Like

see thats a brilliant point, thats why I went in such great detail to ask. having the atmosphere in the collection ‘primed’ with butane is important because i don’t want it to be air, yes. but in regards to trying to doing it that way, instead of trying to use a vacuum in the collection vessel to aid in pulling solution through filters/media, it could be problematic because of the size of the collection vessel in relation to the amount of solvent im actually using. since i would be starting from vac, everything pulled into that vessel up to at least idk 5-10 psi will end up pretty much immediately vaporizing. i wouldnt really care if the vac completely pulled all of the butane into vapor and left me with shatter coating my collection vessel, because i could just redissolve again and tada job completed. whered id get screwed up is if the vac causes vaporization of all of the solvent* before all of the solution makes it into the collection pot. id likely end up with a severely clogged hose and would have to run more tane through.

do you think i should start butane-primed and at 0 psi in my CRC as well?

Here’s what I got so far from @StoneD help. Explaining everything that needs to happen to make stones.

Just shatter and hte, I see a bunch of diamonds forming on top laying that I’m assuming is gonna drop down and stack?

First time doing this and extremely happy!

21 Likes

Ur the fucking man!

No tane!

7 Likes

Some of that didn’t make sense to me, but for your straightforward question, it honestly won’t matter what pressure your crc is at as long as it’s not higher than your injection vessel.

i have acces to pure liquid terp oil. so if i disolve my shatter into that and jar and heat it diamonds will grow? ive been jaring and heating my shatter on hot plate and getting really good cake batter type consistency if i whip it

3 Likes

this is some dosi 3 shatter ive had in jar and on hot plate for about 4 days now, unwhipped

3 Likes

U can easily really slow slightly melt shatter. Reallly slow and low temps. Once its melted lid it up and keep it warm

You’ll get more a sugar consistency. Although already looks sugary

2 Likes

yea thats already what i been doing. just been puttin it in a jar ontop of my ps4 lol works so far for sugar wax/cakebatter/apple sauce consistency. the above pics is just my most recent batch that i started…what im askin is if i dissolve the shatter with terps first then cap and heat it, will it grow diamonds? is that what @stayjolly is showing? if thats the case ill be dissolving strains 2moro in terps

1 Like

Yes that’s what we worked out.

He dissolved his shatter in hte.

Then i told him to put the lid on and walk away once shatter was fully dissolved. Was more concept of theory. I knew it would work bc terps are just like solvent . As they can keep thca dissolved in them more easily

3 Likes

nice now im wondering what would happen if i pour terps over the already melted and heated shatter i showed in pic 1. already half crashed out, add terps to melt it more cap it and co tinue heating. wondering wat would happen…ill let share my results

I need help making this into diamond with just a microwave oven and mason jars! This stuff is unterped but as is taste really loud and gets me high as hell, I was gonna add terps after the fact from full spectrum in Denver. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!
image|666x500

1 Like

WTF you posted the same thing 5 times. You wont get help here that way!! Spend more time researching and less time asking to be spoon fed.

4 Likes

Because I posted it in every group? Why your panties in a bunch ya big puss I don’t know how this shit works on this site I’m just tryna get best insight no need to be a hoe about it

And I’ve done read every one ya goofy. You gotta realize theyres a 1000 different methods. Not very easy to find the right one without response and input on how other people’s trials went.

1 Like

Pentane

2 Likes