How to Turn Shatter Into Diamonds or Sauce

Your baby mama has appointments on a Sunday… lots of us are fathers here, and none of those appointments are on Sundays.

4 Likes

This was absolutely personal… if you don’t have the wherewithal to read the goldmine that is Future4200, then you have no business making oil.

You asked how long to place a jar with a metal lid in the microwave for… I mean, at this level of understanding you shouldn’t even be using the microwave without adult supervision

11 Likes

Go read my shit I said microwave oven even your first comment you STATED microwave oven stupid mf god damn​:joy::joy: acting like a straight female I’d smack the shit out you goofy. Mentioned it Two times clearly stated microwave oven which WORKS. GO READ SOME MORE YA BUM not once did I mention a microwave.

AH WHIP IT WHIP IT! WHIP IT REAL GOOD!
(This platform doesn’t appreciate posts in all caps apparently)

4 Likes

That’s because y’all can’t afford a private OGBYN lol I’m 21 and I do this shit we get checked every week with all the shit going around. Again thinking you tuff online ain’t gonna do shit

Okay so first of all

That’s assault and would rightfully land you in prison.
Second of all

You most definitely have not read through every post on here. I haven’t read through every post on here and I have literally 84x (8400%) your read time.
Read more, read Every. Single. Post. On this thread

Then read every single post on every other thread here. Then get back to us when you can say that truthfully.

4 Likes

You’re 21, got your girl pregnant, are abusing drugs known to cause damage to your brain, and asking people to give you answers on how to do something with your shatter and a microwave while being a jackass to everyone that does try to help. Good luck with your life buddy.

12 Likes

I’ve still read every post in distillation and extraction The two things that MATTER. And I’ve read the ones that don’t have the methods that use more equipment then what I have. It’s my first time we’re doing it basic. And jus because I don’t let some bitches be disrespectful for no reasons don’t mean I’m childish y’all the same way go read e comments for you got shit to say. Ima be the best father to my son. I’m 21 got a house pay my bills and handle my buisness tryna play me Tryna act like you shit better than me ya clown

Oh I see your right I was so rude… fucking dumb :joy::joy: And again scroll up NOBODY BUT PICKLE was the mf who brought up a microwave. Y’all dumb as hell “GO READ”

1 Like

I know we have an echo chamber but I feel like this thread needs a popcorn and surround sound section

13 Likes

You didn’t mention putting them in a microwave with the metal band but you def mentioned microwave 1st.

I need help making this into diamond with just a microwave oven and mason jars! This stuff is unterped but as is taste really loud and gets me high as hell, I was gonna add terps after the fact from full spectrum in Denver. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Seems like you mentioned it first. I mentioned the lid because you’re trying to make diamonds. Which you would need if you were trying to crystallize bho without solvent. Again all of this you’d know if you read more.

1 Like

I got my money on @FicklePickle

6 Likes

Is a microwave oven the same thing as a microwave? Nope not at all bud

Nice edit calling me dumb. Let’s take a closer look image

Only one of these can have metal put in it safely

A toaster oven does not have microwaves

Still high on molly or did your education really fail you that badly?

6 Likes

You see how I said “not at all” that’s referring to the microwave not being the same :joy::joy: But thanks for trying to teach me

You should start a new account and come back with a better attitude…

12 Likes

Lmao. We’re pissing in the wind here. He’s 21 and has a house and pays his bills. He knows what’s up.

You do you @Csharp

7 Likes

Shit come change my attitude, if y’all wasn’t rude off the jump I’d have upmost respect But y’all wanted to jump to being dicks I’ve had 3-4 people Directly message me helping because they said y’all was assholes :joy::joy: but y’all ain’t on shit So I ain’t worried

1 Like

Pickle I respect everyone who respect me. And NONE of y’all was even remotely respectful why would I be ?

We told you to read and you told us you read everything when that’s not even possible for those of us who have 84x the read time you do.

Again. I’ve spoken my peace and you heard me loud and clear. Good luck

5 Likes