How to set up a twister t4 trimmer

Local guy has a centurion pro with trim saver for 5k. I’d offer him 4500, but I have zero need for it.

If a buyer is interested, I can go look for ya. And if it’s worth it, buy it. But dont scree me and make me end up owning it after I drop the $ for it.

Ship would be a little pita, but I’m sure I can manage it. Again, buyer pays all ship fees.

Heres some pics of past nuggets

Uploading: 20180111_154100.jpg…

5 Likes

I do a wet trim with a wet barrel. Usage for a dry trim and barrel is slightly different bed knife to blade setup.

Hang in nets after trimmed and I have a sop in place for that.

Time for cleanup all day, clean pots, mop floor, clean buckets. Run an ozone gen and uvc box in the sealed room for 3hrs.

5 Likes

Looks great!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

2 Likes

Harvest days are super busy, and I have thousands of pics. Their just in 1 folder and deep on my phone. I need an IT guy to sort those and handle my ig account.

3 Likes

did you happen to be on grasscity back in the day?

Nope

Thc scammer
Riu
Icmag

1 Like

Very nice, thank you for sharing!.. You wouldn’t happen to have any pre trim shots would ya?

4 Likes

I have to say it seems to do a decent job. Have you seen any trim bros style units in action? I was leaning more towards those when I was looking. Centurion Pro I liked more than the t4 just because of that damn computer/brain/control board that is like 3 or 4k to replace.

Having used a centurion pro and twister t4’s.

Centurion pro is a work horse of a trimmer for major pulls.
It has a 6" barrel. It is NOT adjustable as far as close trim is concerned. Cleaning I’m not sure of either.

Twister t4
4" barrel
Seperate wet and dry barrels available
Adjustable trimming closeness
Ease to take apart and clean

My buddy who has a centurion pro went thru 6 fan motors. But he grip-n-rups vs actually bucking buds from stems. I buck, and take care of my equipment 100%.

3 Likes

If my memory serves me correctly the Centurion uses a fan that is separate from the unit, connected by hose? Maybe the bag and longer hose is the culprit there.

I for sure would buck everything and never risk putting stems in. Just asking to knick the blades.

1 Like

His trim is 75% garbage leaves, 25% actual usable. That may be the reason he burns the fans oit.

2 Likes

@Demontrich Which boofs the product less?

1 Like

T4

Centurion beats it to shit. But is great for the grip n rip ppl.

1 Like

Is that the east coast sour?

1 Like

I do t think so
Most likely chaos or darlins

1 Like

I work for twister and Ive gotta say… Seeing somebody with a proper setup and breakdown procedure and run procedure makes me so happy.

If this is how you maintain your twister it will last forever!

3 Likes

I actually don’t use a twister at all

It has its place in commercial farming without question but not so much for craft farmers or those making hydrocarbon extracts.

As a farmer who puts a lot of love into my finished product it’s almost impossible for me to get behind machine trimming.

That plus I can’t seem to get as good of extracts when the trim comes from a twister trimmer in comparison to other trim machines that don’t have a vacuum.

Not hating on your product, it’s top notch for what it is. It’s just not for me.

3 Likes

Are you for hire in the kzoo area?

1 Like

edited

1 Like