How to remove pucks

no like I posted I had some real equipment made.

I can get disty outta cold jar high 90s thc disty without making a bend

Yeah I saw those bad boys. They are hella legit. I was referring to the spoons you bent, before your new tools.

Burp your jar when it starts to form a puck to break it apart while growing.

9 Likes

or stir the fuck out of and bust it all up to sugar

4 Likes

Or slam it upside down

6 Likes

Thats the short way around all the bullshit i posted this morning lol

2 Likes

Is that Canadian still going at it?

2 Likes

I just imagine someone smashing a jar on a bench top and shattering it everywhere. Blood crystals coming soon to a hospital near you!

:gem: :drop_of_blood:

4 Likes

No, i accepted his apology for being an asshole and called it quits, made friends lollol. I’m certainly not here to threaten anyone :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Blood Diamonds !!!

Some big narsty evil african dude will be on the forum cutting peoples hands off for mason jars lol

2 Likes

Yea, slam would be a bad term to use. Light thump on something that can take the shock. Like one of those green oil slick bowls

2 Likes

Damn that’s what I meant to say. My minion came and asked me a question mid sentence.

@Dred_pirate I like slamming things but in a scientific environment with glass it is frowned upon. Silicone bowls would work well. Put some extra cushion under it and you can go hammer bammer.

2 Likes

Warm up a Dabber tool in the oven before your ready to separate and purge and just scoop a side out. “Like a warm Knife thru Butter” shit always comes right out without grinding the Structures to a sugar fine powder

2 Likes

Through on some Onyx on the speakers, let’s just say… those suckers came slamming out​:grin::smiling_imp::call_me_hand:

1 Like

It was @xersist, I remember that. Hans solo avatar.

Just make sure to use a chemically compatible net material for your solvent. Interested to see how that would work.

1 Like

I’m imagining stainless mesh, like a reverse french press. A french pull?

4 Likes

That seems pretty viable.

Yes stainless is what i thought originally. :+1:

1 Like

The imperfections in the screen would promote nucleation and possibly the wrong sized of growth you would be looking for.

4 Likes