How to properly use a diamond miner / pressure vessel

I will use the magnifying glass … lol

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Whats LP do you work for?

2 Likes

Do the $5000 yes or no
To teach your method
As for the propellant I searched it and you don’t come up anywhere in the threads

as for the propellant I searched it and you don’t come up anywhere in the threads

what information do you have the refute it’s Safety

I’m about learning so if you have information I’d love to know it

Like I said I don’t have any dealings with the company other than I bought when the machines but I do know that that propellants been used in my oral medication sprayed in my lungs since I was five I’m sure that being a guinea pig for 43 years would’ve messed up my lungs if it was dangerous to inhale

See that’s the best evidence by far human trials

What have i said to warrant me being

[quote=“riders11, post:158, topic:22992”]
the attitude in the dysfunctional people in this world that cause arguments and pull people apart as a society
[/quote] ?

What exactly did my lips flap ?

Myself, mum and dad would love a trip to Canada ! If you want us to hold hands, we can do that.

I assure you my " attitude " is exactly the same in person as it is on here.

When can you arrange out tickets ?
Is it possible you can fly us business class as my parents are getting old and an economy flight across the Atlantic would be very taxing for them.

By the way, do you do any HVAC work ?

8 Likes

Erroneous as that equipment working.

Strange, my name didn’t come up :thinking::thinking::man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

.02 ppm That’s a sensually 0 ppm so that’s only was left in the residual solvent how is that dangerous

Those aren’t statistics from the company that saw the machine with the results I gave you on the The oils testing was from a third-party lab

tetrafluoroethane search
no sir it did not

speaking on how to make the diamonds for sure it came up but that wasn’t the offer I made you I made you an offer of $5000 to teach somebody

I’d gladly come to Canada. Having a British passport, probably let’s me through easier than an American passport.

I’ve seen that equipment operate. I’ll honestly pass. I don’t want the money.

3 Likes

u dont need to come to Canada I’ll pay you you just teach it through email and phone conversations

Set a curiosity the name of the equipment what is it there’s only one manufacture of the machine in the world
set a curiosity the name of the equipment what is it there’s only one manufacture of the machine in the world

?? we Talking about the same machine

@riders11 what LP do you work with/for?

2 Likes

Apologies for grammar mistake

Just a curiosity

if you have seen the equipment what is the name of it

Im Canadian and like to think of myself as well versed and experienced with thca crystallization, Its starting to get cold and could definitely use a hot tub.

5 Likes

Pure 5. And there is someone there named Katya or something like that.

Yes I’ve seen it. It only ran about 8 maybe 10 lbs a day. Unless they made a larger version.

2 Likes

who Says work for

Why not say own

Why would that information interest you I’m not here comparing the size of my PP I’m here to get information why would I want to do anything that would be considering bragging

we give 95% of the profits the way to the poor

everything is in competition with you dimwit be on the computer

please You don’t tell me you work for Aurora

Man look up the AUTO CURE machine

No other LP in Canada uses it because I have exclusive rights

1 Like

Yes I have a version that does 80 pounds of run 2000 pounds a day with one operator

2000 pounds a day with one operator
$15 a year operational costs for parts simply to clean the reusable filters

• 80 pounds /run (fresh)
  • run time 1 hr

plant material

• 26% THC

yield

• yield in Extract. 10.4kg extracts
  • 87% thc
  • 10% terpenes
  • 3% cbd
  • $35 per run in solvent
  • 60Kwh in power
  • run time per 80lbs
  • wires zero refinement as the solvent is hydrophobic has a boiling point of -30 and has .02 ppm residual solvent
  • solvent cost seven dollars per gallon
  • requires no C1D1 room solvent is not flammable if used in propellant in asthma medication like inhalers if it was dangerous I’m in asthmatic I’ve been using inhaler since I was five my lungs would be messed up
  • what messed up my lungs with alcohol and smoking therefore I don’t partake in either of them

Someone lied to you

12 Likes

I’m curious because I’m also involved with a Canadian LP. There was no malicious intent behind my question, nor was it meant to start a competition. Check your tone man, we’re all here to learn.

8 Likes

Is used as a propellant in asthma medication

It’s approved by health Canada what information do you want to contradict this

1 Like

13 Likes