How to Mix Distillate w/ MTC & Terps HELP PLEASE!

This is what the game is turning to when you’re dealing with people who want to spend $10 for full gram carts wholesale. I understand this forum is for the elitist but you have to know there will always be a market of people who prefers price over quality.

For personal use I’ll be doing Cat3 disty and terps only.

2 Likes

IDK about that. I’m seeing 10 a g For uncut carts regularly. Even 9 or 8 sometimes. Just because you can’t meet the price and your going to cut your carts to meet it doesn’t mean the game is that way. Get a better source… Based on the questions you’ve asked I can only assume you didn’t distill yourself. That’s a major cost saver doing it yourself
Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

10-15% terpenes max and no cut! lol

2 Likes

Well thats just what I’ve read time and time again from this site so thats what I would do lol

1 Like

Whos got that fire sop for $10

25 Likes

I 2nd the no cut. If you want to keep people wanting your carts don’t cut it. Nobody and I mean NOBODY wants watery carts.

3 Likes

Lmfao too good

Such an insult. They really be wanting to do bare bones. Op, if you are offing to wholesalers, you arent buying .5 liters of disty. You are in the wrong cottage industry

2 Likes

I’d rather take my mct oil orally :joy:

Yeah its bad, this is pretty typical on instagram.

2 Likes

Id rather give the sop for free than to get paid $10

8 Likes

Sad really. I can only assume these kids came up on some some disty and now all the see is dollar signs. But not knowing how to get there properly. Ruining it 1 cart at a time

5 Likes

Right. It’s not hard lol.
Heat disty. Add whatever % cut and terps. Mix. Put in cart.
This is what I’m saying. How these kids can’t figure this out is beyond me. Stay in school children. Drugs are bad mmkay

5 Likes

Every market is different bro.

Wish I knew how to make my own disty.

If I’m spending thousands for a jar And equipment I wanna make sure I do it right.

In the end I’ll make some cool money to support my fam. No need to be a dick my boy.

3 Likes

Your on the right forum to learn how.
Ya every market may be different but I can assure you NOBODY wants watery carts.
40% cut isn’t cool. I can almost promise this will be a one hit wonder if you cut at 40%. I promise you someone in your area has less cut carts at the same price and will knock you off the game very quick if you run 40% cut. Buying liters or even worse half liters to make carts is not the way to do it. Your paying market price for the distillate yourself. How does that work?
Look into getting a short path setup. Put in some reading time and ask questions. We can help you get to where you want to be

7 Likes

How am I being a dick. By trying to save you from making a mistake? Sorry you don’t like what your hearing. Ok sell your bunk cut ass watery carts. Good luck my dude. Your not gunna go far… :v:

6 Likes

Which short path machine would you recommend?

There’s plenty of info on this site already available. Try typing in the search bar “currently running my first spd, questions as I go” thats a decent one, or just search spd

2 Likes

trial and error…

2 Likes