How to hang trellis

I’m going to be hanging some trellis soon, I’m having a hard time figuring out how I wanted to hang it, I was thinking of making some type of PVC frame to hang the trellis up. Couldn’t find any builds on here. It’s going to be indoors. Any help or ideas is appreciated.

1 Like

Well…the way you have to work in a trellis is entirely dependent on your room and its constraints…

Describe your grow room for us…

6 Likes

Give us pictures of the space and how you’re going to be growing. PVC is nice because leaving it unglued allows for alterations if you need to tweak things. Bamboo/zip ties is cheaper but has it’s drawbacks.

4 Likes

I just used hooks, screwed into the frame. I have 6 height options.

1 Like

Here’s my pvc frames

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMpam7eBzRa/?igshid=8rshr0eeou3k

1 Like

It’s a big rectangle room. I need to make two rows of trellis, the area for the trellis will be 22ft by 4 1/2ft per row. I’m willing to make multiple sectional frames per row. And like I said there will be two rows, each using 22ft x 4 1/2ft Of space.

Just checked it out. Looks really good. Might tweak it a bit. Thanks for sharing!!!

I liked to make my frames from unistrut and mounted into the concrete…

I like pvc frames, but prefer a more rigid approach

2 Likes

Big rectangle area. And there will be two rows of trellis, each row will be ~ 22ft x 4.5ft.

If plants are going right to the wall just use hooks like demon suggested and connect trellis to wall directly. for the aisle I use metal deer/landscape fence stake and the concrete base they sell at Home Depot. If you need to walk around the perimeter just use fence stakes in concrete base all around.

2 Likes

I like this method as well.

We use these to mount the unistrut

2 Likes