How to delete account

I think the only deletions come from 1) a brand new account with no history getting pruned after a few months, and 2) brand new accounts spamming.

Everyone else gets a silence

Can we/you silence @spdking?

Lol

How does the silence feature work? I couldn’t find @wc15 account or any evidence that his name was just changed to something else.

Silence is a mod action that stops the user from making posts. Vs ignore which is a user function to ignore other users.

I am sure with enough practice with the search function one could figure it out.

Well I went back on a post I knew he liked and the like was no longer there under any username. Does either feature remove likes you’ve given out or do you think he went back and unliked every post as well?

How thorough is the anonymization?

A new username will be randomly assigned to the user such as anon123456. This new username will be applied to all their posts in the system, and we will update all @mentions and quotes too.
The new username is not applied to: deleted posts, post revisions when the current post doesn’t mention or quote the renamed user anymore, oneboxed user profiles, queued posts, or staff logs
Their email, name, date of birth and avatar will be removed
Their user profile will be removed

Not exactly sure about likes

Cant seem to find any of wes’ posts under an anon username. However I was able to find some posts by @doctical under an anon username.

@Killa12345 Started a little e-commerce business, completely irrelevant to Future4200.
But I’m catching up with the forum once again, seeing what you masterminds are up to.

9 Likes

Nice to have you back. It was always nice having you and @srihugh1 to answer questions. Congratulations on your other business! Hopefully you are finding success in this new world we live in!

8 Likes

@Akoyeh Why thank you! Yes, this new world!

Tropidelic (ft. Matisyahu, Bumpin Uglies & The Elovaters) - "New World" [Official Audio] - YouTube

6 Likes

Good jam

3 Likes

That super cool you linked a Tropidelic song. They are some home town homies that are finally seeing some success!

2 Likes

Can’t believe I didn’t think to mention this on that last post but badcookies actually came from Tropidelic’s song bad cookie

3 Likes