How to convert/cook to distilliate to turn into edibles?

agreed. I don’t understand why people want additional steps and calories to get their meds

You might have people hopping in a hospital bed before they go to the moon. Might want to dial down that dosage before someone thinks they are dying from THC overdose.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie though, I would totally go far a medicated @CreativeAlias and @breadwinner steak. I haven’t seen much medicated nutritious food stuffs and both those descriptions sounds bombdotcom.

2 Likes

I eat 1000+ mg regualarly.
My jerky is 500 mg per oz. Think about how easy it is to over eat that.
I like high doses and so does everyone buying them

2 Likes

Canned coconut milk separates into two layers. If you dont shake the can you can use the top thick part in place of oil to make a salad dressing with rice wine vinegar and nutmeg. That’s a good place to squirt a mct tincture.

Serve with sunflower sprouts, talleggio and roasted Brazil nutz

4 Likes

Knocked myself to the floor with my coffee this morning🤭

Pretty sure I deciphered the label on the jar correctly at 50mg/g in coconut oil. It involved some guesswork. Probably should have used a measuring device…

Given the repeated freeze thaw cycles coconut oil sees, it’s also entirely possible the issue was lack of homogeneity.

It’s been a while since I’ve used “coffee blackner”, and this batch has been sitting for quite sometime, might just be a lightweight since I switched to hemp.

6 Likes

Coconut oil in coffee?

More “on”

It floats. Usually use MCT & Rso. If there is creamer in your coffee it can still look black.

Chasing it with a second cup without blackner gets most of it off the walls.

Makes pretty patterns all the way to the bottom of the cup the first time.

4 Likes

Would there be an advantage to carrying the carrier in a carrier? Like when people add a touch of cream to a beurre blanc to prevent it from breaking when you go to butter it out.

Or could a product like versawhip (cream stabilizer stuff) help ‘hold’ the oil?

2 Likes

I could use a hippy speedball right about now

2 Likes

Oh snap

Culinary school part 2.

1 Like

Hey, I’m on topic this time at least :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hahahh

i have made single cup hot chocolate with nothing more than a mag stir hotplate, some lecthin, cream, chocolate and and water.

dissolve oleoresin in coconut oil. Add a drop of lecthin. Place on magstir and heat + spin slowly. Add cream. When homogeneous add melted chocolate and water, then turn stir bar on high and cover. By time the entire beaker of hot chocolate is hot enough, i have a stable enough emulsion

I imagine substitung the chocolate for instant coffee would work just as well

5 Likes

almost.

the addition of instant coffee… no need to remove the chocolate!!

4 Likes

i have done that one, just not tried straight coffee

1 Like

@Demontrich I didn’t take your advice, did trial run with some brownies as you can’t mess up that up. The frosting has all the dizzy in it. Problem is I didn’t want to actually eat, just making it for friends. I added 6ml to one batch as test run. All I did was lick the spoon a the end which had frosting on it…safe to say I went full retard. I was so blasted I couldn’t even sleep, not mention the insane munchies.

So I’ve having bunch stoner friends try them out. if it’s anything like the experience I had figure on the low each brownie will be 500mg .

I wanted to do something I can’t mess up, wanted to make sure the dizzy wasn’t a dud. It most certainly isn’t

1 Like

1000mg would have me spinning for hours with nausea. At least mention to people what’s in each candy if you make it. Last time I made 100mg candies a lot of people declined or bit in half.

2 Likes

Genius! This needs to go directly into trick of the trade!

This is extremely dangerous for the end user/eater. Not knowing the potency, even in a general ball park, can seriously effect said users life. An accident, trip to er, etc.

3 Likes