How to convert/cook to distilliate to turn into edibles?

Compound butter for meats. That way you avoid over heating the goodies. Truffles and rosemary, or garlic and thyme, or red wine and shallots. Roll it up in plastic wrap and put in freezer. Slice and melt over steak chicken fish or pork

1 Like

I’ve got nothing but time.

1 Like

check the model :wink:

@RubysRevenge: any idea what dosage those around you are up for?

that 4000mg gummy Death Star is almost certainly a bad idea unless you’re dealing with a cancer patient or someone else who is well aware what grams of THC do for them.

most naive users are comfortable with 10mg, although I’ve got a son who seems to get blitzed in the 0.1mg range (I say seems to because he did the last dilution and may have missed the mark).

25-50mg is where I recommend start. at 10x a users “fun” dose, most folks really don’t like the experience. so starting low and working up is recommended.

8 Likes

I have X1000 Homogenizer-G20 for making carts.

I would use cart gun to add dose out 1mL at time. I would do one gummy with 1mL per gummy , just send a few people to the moon

I have a BlendTec blender , also a X1000 Homogenizer-G20 for mixing whatever fats to use. Was really looking for recipes as most the people I’d give this to are friends with cancer, stupid tolerances (one buddy takes 1000mg before work to function) and rest will cut up the gummy or chocolate.

Was thinking of making kosher for passover chocolates since passover /Easter is pretty much cancelled this year :frowning:

2 Likes

Then see: Need gummy recipe (recipe inside)

2 Likes

My tolerance is huge. If you give me a gummy with 1ml (1g) of distillate, I’ll FN slap you when I come back to reality. I do 100mg edibles easily. 980mg is SCARY!

5 Likes

agreed. I don’t understand why people want additional steps and calories to get their meds

You might have people hopping in a hospital bed before they go to the moon. Might want to dial down that dosage before someone thinks they are dying from THC overdose.

5 Likes

Not gonna lie though, I would totally go far a medicated @CreativeAlias and @breadwinner steak. I haven’t seen much medicated nutritious food stuffs and both those descriptions sounds bombdotcom.

2 Likes

I eat 1000+ mg regualarly.
My jerky is 500 mg per oz. Think about how easy it is to over eat that.
I like high doses and so does everyone buying them

2 Likes

Canned coconut milk separates into two layers. If you dont shake the can you can use the top thick part in place of oil to make a salad dressing with rice wine vinegar and nutmeg. That’s a good place to squirt a mct tincture.

Serve with sunflower sprouts, talleggio and roasted Brazil nutz

4 Likes

Knocked myself to the floor with my coffee this morning🤭

Pretty sure I deciphered the label on the jar correctly at 50mg/g in coconut oil. It involved some guesswork. Probably should have used a measuring device…

Given the repeated freeze thaw cycles coconut oil sees, it’s also entirely possible the issue was lack of homogeneity.

It’s been a while since I’ve used “coffee blackner”, and this batch has been sitting for quite sometime, might just be a lightweight since I switched to hemp.

6 Likes

Coconut oil in coffee?

More “on”

It floats. Usually use MCT & Rso. If there is creamer in your coffee it can still look black.

Chasing it with a second cup without blackner gets most of it off the walls.

Makes pretty patterns all the way to the bottom of the cup the first time.

4 Likes

Would there be an advantage to carrying the carrier in a carrier? Like when people add a touch of cream to a beurre blanc to prevent it from breaking when you go to butter it out.

Or could a product like versawhip (cream stabilizer stuff) help ‘hold’ the oil?

2 Likes

I could use a hippy speedball right about now

2 Likes

Oh snap

Culinary school part 2.

1 Like

Hey, I’m on topic this time at least :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hahahh