How to completelly mute/disable the Capna Ethos 6 alarm?

Hey there! The Ethos I work with constantly beeps due to it being ust a touch too warm and Id really love to know how to either, get to the speaker for it, or mute it in the settings but I cant seem to find a manual/diagram. for how to do that.

Any help appreciated and Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Cut it out or break it, then throw away the machine

6 Likes

Working on the second, do you happen to know where its located inside the machine?

It’s the essence of the machine.

It’s through that panel on the left side.

Open it up, start cutting wires til it goes off.

After you’ve killed it, go buy a cls, with the money you get back from recycling it

9 Likes

I remember the first time I saw a CAPNA.

It also led to me making the 1st classifieds post on this website in 2018.:sweat_smile::joy:

Good ole days.

3 Likes

Like I said, we’re replacing our Capna Stuff, we’re just waiting on PE to ship it, and for the shipping companies to move it around to us.

I was really hoping itd be like a PC speaker or so, just able to pull it from socket, maybe theyll let me go deeper into the machine to find the right one dunno

1 Like

as someone whose pretty new into the lab, at first the capna equipment seemed fine, but now its problem after problem without support from them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just start cutting wires, you won’t regret it

2 Likes

I Think the other lab techs would thank me, but the company would prolly shit bricks, not being able to run their winterized n all

I love this attitude

Start every day with violence

4 Likes

here you go try these for you and your team.

I heard its the new rage for lab techs.

3 Likes

They’re a nice paperweight

1 Like