How to choose RIGHT gummy molds?

More and more start-up brands worrying about mold selection, Silvamold comes to the great United States with extremely mature technology and a very nice price ($80/pc).
After 3 year’s market testing, we have gained a lot of praise from customers, especially the smooth surface technology of the mold makes the candy easy to unmold. In addition, its price is the most beautiful. It’s almost half the price of other competitors. And it begining with a small MOQ 30pcs to bulid a new customized mold.

small sample for test

2 Likes

does the $2400 for 30molds include the tooling cost?

2 Likes

Hey mate, If common shape tooling (not brand / logo special shape) we will absorb it.
Of cause we have the right share to others.
BTW, won’t need $2400, we have discount for wholesale over 30pcs. only need $2160=$72x30 ,more quantity will be more discount for unit mold cost.
welcome DM us to test your customer molds.

Did you mean to say $0.80 cents per mold cell, or is it $80 dollars per mold cell I believe why @durr wants to make sure he doesn’t have to pay $2400 for a 30 cell mold.

She’s referring to the cost of the mold. $80 per mold. Number of cells is relative to volume/shape that you can fit in a half sheetpan

1 Like

Yes. clear explaining. thanks.
Some people would like only less 50pcs to bulid a new mold for brands. So maybe only put on a operating station to do gummies. So won’t work full sheet size ,that mean high cost for unit molds.

Sorry ,my english is poor .make you misunderstand.
Each mold $80/pc . Cos someone only need 1~10 pc on existinig molds we have.
As custom new molds have MOQ 30pcs ,molds cost : $2160=$72x30. that mean $72/pc.
Besides, also need tooling cost : $950. future 2nd time order, won’t charge again.

Sorry ,my english is poor .make you misunderstand.
Each mold $80/pc . Cos someone only need 1~10 pc on existinig molds we have.
As custom new molds have MOQ 30pcs ,molds cost : $2160=$72x30. that mean $72/pc.
Besides, also need tooling cost : $950. future 2nd time order, won’t charge again.

1inchx1.5inch rectangle, aprox 5.5ml with indentations so it can be cut in 10 pieces so each gummy can be easily divided in 10 doses (similar to a standard candy bar)

does that qualify?

As i simulate the outer dimensions of this gummy (as abov pic) , it can be make out : Almost whole gummy 6mm thicker, More clear date of design needs to be completed by the designer. If you do not want your design to open show in the post, can contact us to send it to you separately : Whatsapp + 86 13929477510