How rad is your facility? Facility build log

Very nice setup man. I wish you all the best.

Thanks for sharing. Great post!

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s such a cool experience seeing it grow, I feel like more people need to see it, to spark growth in the growing/building side of the industry.
This company and facility is awesome to be a part of!

This industry is thriving and technology is advancing so fast it’s hard to keep up with, we really get the coolest toys now, I can’t wait for what’s next!

2 Likes

Yeah that also confused me a little I was under the assumption they had to live outside? Regardless the set up is amazing!

They can live anywhere, but they have to have airflow I think each of the 4 fans can move 30k cfm which takes that heat out the top in the center, then pulls fresh air from each end in through louvers, its basically got enough airflow to simulate being outside in the shade.

2 Likes

We are finally getting our build put together after a long wait. We are hoping to have plants in here in a month.

19 Likes

Wow that is cool

For some reason I can’t play that video, it says browser doesn’t support it, can’t download either

Is that better?

3 Likes

Looks sweet @Cryo13 ! I’m stoked for you! I’m sure it was a ton of time and effort to get to this point. :clap:

But, you know the old saying: “send me samples or it didn’t happen!” :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow that’s a slick setup! Nice I bet that is great!

1 Like

That’s a nice-looking room @Medicine.grower! I love the attention to detail. Congrats. And you could use that winch to lift some massive flowers at harvest, lol :metal:

It reminds me of a BM warehouse grow a buddy ran a while back with 100 1000W HPS on a giant rack with a massive winch. Those were fun times!

3 Likes

I’ll share pics and videos of the cultivation portion of the facility I’m designing once we are further along. Right now, pics would only show empty grow rooms, gotta wait for some action to take some pics and vids.

I expect the mobile vertical grow rack carriages to land sometime around September-October and the LED manufacturing to be completed and fixutures air freighted to to the US around Oct-Nov.

1 Like

Thats rad, Can’t wait to see some pics!

1 Like

Hmmmm now that’s interesting going to look into because I got some big places I can use but I can have loads of units outside but I can however pump air though is I partition it off with cool panels

1 Like

Nothing shocks me with you bro love it!!! What square foot is that?

1 Like

That room is about 900sqft canopy.

1 Like

What do you think your yield potential is

1 Like

I’m planning on 55g per sq ft, anything more is a bonus. For all the lights hung in the first room last night.

11 Likes

Nice work! It’s really looking good

What’ do you plan to use for hvac?
Are you doing Tables?

3 Likes

We’ve got a 30 ton dx unit per room with in duct pco. We’ve got rolling benches going in a couple weeks.

4 Likes