How many column runs are you able to run on the ETS

Hi all, I am curious as to how many columns you are capable of running on the ETS (More specifically MEP 30). Personally I am capable of running 9-11 columns in about 6 hours. Each sock weighing out at 3.5-4 pounds each dependent on the trim. Trying to gauge if I am heading in the right direction with efficiency.
Also to add This includes 10 minute soaking of socks in the column. This is based just on ETS operation.

Assuming your soak times will be the same, it will be the same amount of socks in the same time frame.

Sounds like crude runs, are you making mass batches before pour or are you making various fine extracts?
Personally have done 22 - 24 myself on two back to back Meps. I’ve seen 27 on two staggered systems in one booth with a champion tech, so you’re just about even with me and a little under the referenced tech.

1 Like

it is 1 system in 1 booth and not crude. if we are running crude I have been able to get through about 14. The number referenced in the OP are using a single 6 inch CRC as well and backed by nitro. the Biggest hold up for me has been space in my collection and having to stop to pour out to make more space.

1 Like

That is exciting to hear and appreciate the feedback. I am a relatively inexperienced tech. I say that just because I have been hands on extraction for 10 months now (But am the only tech currently) but I am trying my best to make my operating procedure efficient as possbile.