How long can you pull this off for

I am not even surprised anymore at some of the shit I’ve been seeing in the hemp industry.

I’m all for loopholes, but this will not end well. It has been quite the ride seeing hemp deltas evolve over the last year or so.

What is the future of this? Seems like something’s gotta give eventually.

Will all THC in the future sold be “hemp products?”

You dry weight d9 boys are crazy, Godspeed

7 Likes

We really gotta thank the hemp boys. They have really legalized weed federally by just saying everything now is hemp derived.

True visionaries!!! :clap::clap::clap:

25 Likes

Yes, and I do love a good loophole but I would hate to see it affect the thousands, maybe millions of people relying on access to affordable hemp derived cannabinoids other than deltas. Did not mean for the post to come off as negative :hugs:

2 Likes

@AshevilleExtracts with the most tempting sticker to put on my car that I’ll never put on my car

23 Likes

Why not? My license plates are at least that bad🤣

the edible delta 8 glitter cracking me up hahaha the hemp boyz will try anything lmfao whats next delta 8 edible shampoo? edible underwear?

i bet they are cutting up pool noodles and selling those too “want to hit 10 delta 8 carts at once” well we have the product for you!

2 Likes

Pool Party hempboi styleeeeeee

That D8 edible glitter just made its way over to us :nauseated_face: Glad to see some serious ingenuity and problem solving to address the regs but theres no way i’m putting that stuff in my body kthanks

6 Likes

I have one on my fridge to hold my extracts. Amongst many other stickers

2 Likes

Think my shit would be glittery if I ate this stuff?

If my shit is glittery does that mean my butthole is glittery?

That’s really all I have ever wanted anyways…

2 Likes

I did not see any glitter in my shits after using the product as advised

2 Likes

It makes your dookie twinkle

The most baller shit of all

6 Likes

Nothing describes this shit better than “glitter shits”.

1 Like

Re-label the product as an edible sex gel and there might be a market. That way you can eat ass and shit too.

I wasn’t aware glitter had another use

1 Like

When I read glitter I thought of the gel type glitter you put on your skin. I didnt think this was ACTUAL partical glitter consistency.