How do you transport and package your slabs?

Anybody care to share how they package(bulk) and transport their slabs?

Manilla envelopes, Tupperware’s, and pizza boxes are the main things I’ve seen.

Most of the slabs I see are folded and weighed in clean parchment

Pizza boxes

10 Likes

I’ve always liked vack sealed once or twice. Place in a thicccass book or magazine and then vacsealed again :ok_hand:

Walk around the city with a vac sealed book people just think your a smarty pants not a mule

1 Like

Pizza boxes are nice but I find to be a bit of a pain in the ass. You can’t knock them over or bump them too much because the slabs will slide around inside. I like to use a custom sized parchment tray that leaves my slabs the perfect size to fit into a vac seal so that when I package them I’m just sliding in full slabs. It looks much more professional than a bunch of broken pieces slapped into a piece of parchment and vac sealed. In some cases I find a piece of cardboard to be nice for a little extra support but not necessary. Being packaged like this makes for easy storage as well. I like to throw them in the freezer until I am ready to use them.

3 Likes

I hear the new tek is twenty 50 gram slabs in a brick

3 Likes

Stacked like so:

Parchment
Slab
Parchment
Slab
Parchment
Slab

…if you know you know

6 Likes

California kitchen pizza boxes for slabs, decent spinach frozen pizza, and an incognito storage device.

1 Like

I will never understand why people go through so much more trouble with slabs just to have an inferior product. Crumble, badder, etc is way mo betta and east as hell to package.

9 Likes

Bro

If it don’t shatter…

I’m sorry

6 Likes

Facts

1 Like

:rat:

1 Like

My clients prefer shatter to badder

2 Likes

That’s wild. And My first time hearing that…

3 Likes

Yeah not sure what it is about the clear slabs.

It’s that clear yo :joy:

1 Like

Literally :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like