How do you make large THCa Crystals, THCa Recrystallization?

Is recrystalization the only way to get larger diamonds, or can you get larger diamonds from the start? what are your steps and process for recrytalization?

4 Likes

What’s ur idea of large? The otss Tek
Makes so large I can’t smoke a single WHOLE stone of the big ones…I’ve got few grammers before

4 Likes

haha isn’t that the truth. I went to dab my biggest from a run once and immediately regretted it when I saw how big of a puddle it melted into. Man I was almost tweaking off that dab and if I were to guess it was only a half gram rock. Anyone else notice the high off crystals is almost like the high you get off stuff that’s chopped early? Very racy, sativa like effects

2 Likes

Because straight thc(a) in that form, and even just plain distillate, is a “sativa” fast acting, short lasting head high. I like a tiny bit of sauce on mine, not too much thou.

6 Likes

great there is a THCa thread already :slight_smile:

METHODS FOR OBTAINING PURIFED CANNABS EXTRACTS AND THCA CRYSTALS

Crystallization of THCA

Zubrick - Organic Chemistry Laboratory Survival Manual 2nd Ed.pdf (3.9 MB)

Zubrick and Vogel are where you should be looking for crystallization distillation and purification
information until you have a knowledge of chemistry that will allow you to move to other process.

Don’t make the mistake that many do and think that some one is going to be able to spoon feed you
and you are going to become competent at this.

Result is directly proportional to effort applied.

4 Likes