How do you eat your mushrooms?

i have no idea tbh, i’ve only had hunter (the cactus has a name) for a couple months. I am just doing my best to not kill it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I ground and put in oj. Went blotto. GF and I were in car listening to the same song on repeat for 3 hrs b4 we realized it was on repeat.

OJ seems to kick it up a notch?

3 Likes

Anything acidic will do the trick. Coffee works, but not as good as OJ. How I really do them, not to many folks could stomach. Get some limes, get the juice out of them and mix. The powder want mix very well, and is not really the point. Have some other liquid, like OJ ready to swirl in the glass to get the remnants. Have your movie ready, you joint rolled and phone off prior to doing this. Because 15 minutes later you want be able to accomplish thoes simply task. And stop eating several hours before consuming.

3 Likes

I know I have tissue samples, I think they are still viable. I should of restarted them last year, but did not. I have a tone of prints. I have lots of Pearl’s on how to grow them. If anybody needs advise, I’d be happy to tell you my pit falls in cultivation.

5 Likes

Home grown, freeze dried, coffee grinder, perfect weights in capsules, stored in the freezer for later use in a vacuum tight container. Micro dosing all day… erryday… said SWIM

10 Likes

Hey man don’t knock it til you try it :wink:

I ate 5 grams throughout the day today. Drank some rum. Built a greenhouse. Wooo, go team.

6 Likes

Actually it is. It really all depends on strain, tolerance, weight of individual, amount of food in one’s stomach, potency of the mush. The list really goes on.

4 Likes

1-2 grams is definatly micro dosing for me

2 Likes

My rule if I have stuff to do (but not work related😏) is ‘just a stem and a cap’

It’s more like a guideline tho, cuz I dont like to bog myself down with details like ‘how big’ or ‘how often’

Just a ‘stemminacap’ as needed

2 Likes

I feel you. I have eaten 1g and felt amazing but no trip. Then other times I have eaten 1g and been tripping in 30min.

2 Likes

I ate 5 grams throughout the day today. 2 grams when I woke up, 1 gram doses spread out from there. I never felt like I was tripping.

This is after a week of 1g+ doses per day though. If I ate this after a a week of no doses, I would definitely feel a good buzz.

2 Likes

Yeah I feel like tolerance plays a pretty big role with stuff like that. Also the potency of your mush. I have noticed if I take a dose in the morning and it doesn’t make me trip its hard to take an even bigger dose to trip. Usually just a waste in my opinion. I would rather save them for another day.

1 Like

I like the secondary buzz more than the initial trip. That’s just me though.

4 Likes

I like to know it when I’m losing it

7 Likes

100% on the vitamin C suggestion…
I always just take the powder from the mortar & pestal and either add to a Vitamin C tea or capsule and still consume vitamin C.

My first time tripping ever I tried my first orange… it broke down my mental food phobia and I ravaged that fucker.

Wish the effects lasted longer for my diet. I tried a lot of foods I normally would protest while tripping.

3 Likes

Grapefruit is more acidic :wink: i think the trick here is geeting ur stomach slightly more acidic making it process things faster. Or is vitamin c really an enhancer?

3 Likes

I cant do grapefruit, but you correct…

Hands down its the acid

1 Like

Damn did you know the Trichocereus contains Mescaline ?? :clap: I will be scouring lowes for 1 of these bad boys :heart_eyes:

First of all, mescaline in the Torch cactus is a hallucinogenic substance which causes altered perceptions. It has been used for thousands of years by the Native Americans in Mexico for their religious and traditional ceremonies.

For the T. grandiflorus, removing the spines, peeling off the skin, and eating the cactus flesh is the most efficient way to ingest the psychedelic substance. Because the levels of mescaline in Torch cactus are quite low, its psychedelic effects are not as extreme as other Trichocereus cacti. People compare the trip to a light dose or threshold dose of MDMA.

A trip on T. grandiflorus can range from 6 to 12 hours. 30 minutes after ingesting the Torch cactus, you will feel nauseous and possibly vomit. In traditional ceremonies, this phase is seen as the body’s way of cleansing itself of impurities to prepare it for the transcendent experiences which will happen later on.

To prevent nausea, refrain from eating 6 hours before tripping on mescaline. After the initial nausea passes, you will peak at the 2nd or 3rd hour.

The effects of mescaline from the Torch cactus are:

• Altered consciousness state which comes with enhanced thought patterns and slowed time perception.
  • Elation of mood. Unlike other more powerful psychedelics, a bad trip is almost unheard of from a low dose of mescaline extracted this cactus.
  • Visual distortions. These are not as intense as hallucinations from psilocybin but at the very least, you can expect colors to become saturated and for your eyesight to be temporarily enhanced.

Is tripping on T. grandiflorus advised? It may be beneficial for a newbie psychonaut but if you’re looking for a different kind of trip, there are other types of mescaline cacti to suit your psychedelic needs. Choose and order psychedelic mescaline cactus today!

3 Likes