How do you eat your mushrooms?

Put em in a empty bag of Lays and eat them as you would eat potato chips. You will be greeted with joy, or looks of horror from your fellow brethren.

11 Likes

first,
dosing people who are unaware with mushrooms is a piece of shit move.

second,
grind into a powder and mix into a brownie or chocolate recipe.

18 Likes

I need to up pot mine However a little pinch between the cheek and gum does me just right :upside_down_face:

21 Likes

I’m one who likes my concoctions to be culinary and taste delicious. No reason for unnecessary suffering eating shitty tasting dry ass mushies. This preparation is also soooo helpful when you’re turning new folks on for the first time, or with ladies in particular. It’s a powerful thing to anchor the whole experience to a delicious and tasty beverage versus nasty raw ass dry boomers. Any time, but especially in situations where a dozen or more people are dosing together, beverage is always the best.

So I put my doses in the blender with filtered water, some honey, some citric acid or lemon juice, and some sun dried sea salt. Blend on high for a minute or so, then filter the whole thing through some cheesecloth or cloth bag of some sort. Take a small taste, then add back to blender and adjust with more water, citric, honey, and/or fruit juice or syrup to taste, blend again and serve. My wife is Persian so we get these delicious fruit syrups from the middle eastern store all the time and these go really well in the drink.

Prepared this way, you get zero stomach rumbles on the come up, and they come on way faster and harder, but smoothly. You’ll be rolling on the floor laughing before you know what happened. The trip is stronger too but maybe a bit shorter in length than when you just gnaw them down.

5 Likes

With my hand

4 Likes

One time I was hooking up with this girl and she chewed up some mushrooms and fed them to me like I was a baby bird

22 Likes

I can only eat a gram and a half or else I might have a seizure. I’ve come to enjoy microdosing a lot though

9 Likes

Fucking 1 to 1.5 grams is not a micro dose, by any means.

9 Likes

Think he’s just saying he enjoys micro dosing lol

2 Likes

Me too

1 Like

Exactly
2g sent me on a nice ride. I would eat 3.5 25yrs back easily, 4 Lucy tabs, or 2g molly (real stuff, not this fake crap now a days) and feel very good.

3 Likes

oooh ive got its more legal cousin

10 Likes

What is it

san pedro

2 Likes

This requires a little care when using (do not drink alcohol!!!) but an MOA inhibitor like Syrian rue about an hour before dosing is the way to go. Cut your normal mushroom dose in half to start. Try a little chocolate on the way down towards the end of your journey.

1 Like

Crested mutation, those are neat.

3 Likes

yeah was a tad pricy for a houseplant for my store lol

2 Likes

Lmao - that is disgusting to think About. This may have been mentioned already, but the only way I like to enjoy fungus now is to make a tea with it. Steep like you would any herbal tea, pressing and agitating with a spoon every so often. Filter out, squeeze lemon and add honey. Very clean trip

3 Likes

Found this at lowes last yr. Zoom in on the genetics.

3 Likes

How old is that?
Very nice my friend.

1 Like