How do you eat your mushrooms?

hi
quite simple a mushroom milkshake.
chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup and mushrooms.
mushrooms can be frozen fresh or dried.
you will not even know there in there.
also the ice cream makes no belly upset.

in high school i found the monster patch.
friend and i picked for 3 days. got 3 black garbage
bags full. filled his chest freezer. well every few days
for over a year we did mushrooms. tried every way
to eat them. the milkshakes won out. he dosed many
a girl by smoking a joint and asking anyone want a
milkshake. you never knew they were in there lol.
so how do you get your mushrooms down ?

3 Likes

Just eat them

23 Likes

soggy shroom waffle sandwich. two eggos from your homies freezer lightly defrosted.

19 Likes

:rofl::rofl::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

The only way hands down, is to powder them up…put them in orange juice (anything acidic…coffee.). Put 1 to 1.5 grams powder per 1 ounce OJ…Take a shoot…pour 1 oz OJ in glass swirl…shoot the remnants…15 min be ready…DONE for 5 to 6 hours (shorter than just eating them) and a whole lot quicker onset and a better way by far for bioavailability. Dont do your normal dose this way, at first.

22 Likes
2 Likes

Can also use a coffee grinder instead of a mortar and pestle.

KRUPS GX332850 Silent Vortex Electric Grinder for Spice,Dry Herbs and Coffee, 12-Cups, Black Amazon.com

4 Likes

With harmaline :alien:

17 Likes

I’m old school with my roots :joy: coffee grinders are amazing but haven’t used them for this application.

Peanut Butter M&Ms, or just a spoonful of peanut butter haha. I like to suffer first like an idiot

5 Likes

That stuff can be amazing by itself.

7 Likes

honestly i always eat mine with cheezits and chick n biscuit crackers :man_shrugging: never even know they’re there

3 Likes

eaten dry with an orange, the pulp from the orange masks the texture and the vitamin c helps it come on faster.

6 Likes

Chew n swallow.

Or if your lucky enough, rinse cow poop off really well, then chew n eat.

8 Likes

Haha. I eat them with cheese it’s too. I’ll have to try the chicken biscuits.

2 Likes

Use to break them down wrap small amounts in fruit roll ups and swallow with orange juice or something acidic.
Recently have been breaking them down into yogurt and eating that way.

Next way I want to try is using my coffee grinder. Getting 2 lemons and juice them. Placing the powder in the juice, then using a double boiler at 120F to allow the conversion to continue to completion. Cool solution and shoot! As mentioned above I will probably rinse the glass I had the solution in with more juice, water, moonshine, whatever is on hand. Also, mentioned above, take a smaller dose to start!!

1 Like

Taco Bell Chalupa. Fire sauce.

9 Likes

wash it down with that baja blast homie ! :+1:

7 Likes

If your raw doggin it eating them by the fistful there’s nothing like a plain blue corn tortilla chip to get the bits out your back teeth.

Anything more is getting too fancy :partying_face:

9 Likes

With the oj and blender, you want them either 100% fresh or completely dry. Anything in between keeps them from blending well. Use damp rid dessicant in a sealed plastic box, and suspend them over the damp rid on a small piece of wire mesh, and they will get crispy in a couple days.

2 Likes