How do we start a new “group” on here?

Awesome thx

2 Likes

Flags would still need a moderator. The idea is a group owner can add and remove people to groups as they see fit. I would feel a lot better if we started with some quantitative groups and not just a smokers club or a lot of off topic chat then we’ll have to decide if it gets to be on the front page or not. I’d prefer if all content was in public interest, with a heavy side to canna.

4 Likes

So an invite only strain sharing group sounds like it fits that bill…

5 Likes

Can you clarify what that looks like, and if that would just be a slanger group?

A small group that hunts elite genetics together
Edit. That’s what it sounds like to me

7 Likes

I can see: equipment suppliers own spot, sop providers and talented people who educate and help aid in the progress who would like less riff raff on their discussions. Specific suppliers or groups with a way to keep their potential leads or business organized in more than one thread.

2 Likes

why don’t you just make your own forum if this place isn’t to your liking? seeing more complainy pants on here lately than discussions

3 Likes

No reason the regular forum as is wont work for that. I tend to let OP choose what is off topic for their own thread.

2 Likes

Seems you’re complaining about people complaining when there’s absolutely no complaint or problem with the site, simply a suggestion to improve. Step off sir…

4 Likes

are you in the THUMPER club yet? I think most are, I only rememvber the ones i banned.

@thumper , you drinking tonight, huh?

1 Like

I’d like an invite to the thumper private group

1 Like

some moderators cancelled it on me.

I actually started a thumper club on here in private groups. That may b why nobody is allowed to do it. I had over 20 members the first day I wouldve shared all my genetics to the members.

Go into your messages and hit “new message”

Fill out this form the same you would a new thread, then hit post

5 Likes