How can i dispose of already ran BHO flower ? i want to make it un useful even after BHO running ? is there a powder or liquid i can use that does not harm mother earth?

hello i want to dispose of some already used material … some people are digging thru the trash and getting it , i want to find something i can use on the material to make it non usable / clay/ sand/ liquid ??? please something that does not harm mother earth !!!

@GAIACA188 should have you taken care of.

1 Like

MOTHER EARTH!!

(Add Dirt)

Table 1. Destruction and Disposal Methods

Marijuana Item Destruction Methods to make items unusable prior to disposal Disposal Method
Marijuana Plants Mix with yard debris, wood chips, sawdust, soil, manure, vegetable based grease or oils, other wastes. Compost or anaerobic digester, if available off-site
Usable Marijuana Mix with yard debris, wood chips, sawdust, soil, manure, vegetable based grease or oils, other wastes. Landfill, transfer station or incinerator, if composting not available or feasible
Liquid Concentrate, Tincture, or Suppository Absorb in cat litter, slack lime, soil or similar substance Landfill, transfer station or incinerator
Solid Concentrate, Edible, or Transdermal Patch Mix with soil, slack lime, garbage or similar substance

Oregon Health Authority : Destruction and Disposal : Medical Marijuana : State of Oregon

9 Likes

She will happily eat it up and turn it back into nutrients.

6 Likes

Mix with scented cat litter or cedar shavings. Not many people would want to smoke that stuff. And it would CYA according to the regs in most states.

Colorado they made us cut with saw dust for a bit for the short time I was out there. But like everyone else saying dirt works

Mix with a little dirt and a little more cow manure and it will compost quickly and nobody will want to dig through it.