How are they making crash resistant distillate?

Hi folks,
I came across this product on insta. These guys make a real nice material. Anyone have any idea what this ‘new generation’ CBD extract entails? They have a non crystallising CBD thick honey-like material at approx 54%.
Thanks

1 Like

What’s the minor profile; at 54% CBD they are most certainly cutting with something; 2 potential cutting compounds that come to mind are CBC and CBDA

Ultimately the minor profile and Total active cannabinoids will say everything.

7 Likes

Thanks, they dont state the lab report on their site, which is a bit suspect obviously. Perhaps they are being cagey. They do say it is fully activated so availabile orally, suggesting that CBC may be the agent here?
Is there a method available for this, or is this material commercially available through sources here?

If its minors, its nothing new or game changing, regardless of how their hype department tries to claim it so.

If its not minors, and it truly is some new additive, then I’d avoid it like the Plague. Search “Vitamin E” here for reasons why

7 Likes

Yes they are certainly being liberal with their marketing hyperbole. I feel they are trustworthy though so I presume it is the latter.

Can anyone kindly point me in the direction of low -T high minor slangers willing do business.

Thanks for advise so far. This forum is a awesome.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9e9gDwnJb1/?igshid=dhrw91hmblz8

Corona virus?