House to vote on Marijuana Legalization Bill next month

100% guaranteed this will not happen next month. Ruth Bader Ginsburg just died. All hell is about to break loose on Capitol Hill

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

… well, here comes Trumps second judge.
Unless the dems can pull the same shit he did to Obama. This will shift the entire judicial system again. Awesome …

2 Likes

This would/will be his third appointment

3 Likes

Ted cruz vs tom cotton cage fight?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/additions-president-donald-j-trumps-supreme-court-list/

1 Like

Most are pro, git money.

1 Like

I think if the North East falls in line this winter fed legalization will be right around the corner. NY, NJ, CT, and PA are all trying to do things together and when that happens I think we will have the largest connected part of the country with legalization.

Those are some big domino’s

2 Likes

LoL…

Won’t pass because our House of Representatives and senate at the federal level are a bunch of old millionaires that could give half a fuck about the will of the populous.

5 Likes

The bill was already killed this morning before RBG died

2 Likes

Seems like neither side wants to have to officially address it in the current climate.

Seeing how only the Senate needs to pass his appointment ( controlled by Republicans)
Slippery Mitch will make it happen

Seems no politician except the states with ballot initiatives want to get anything cannabis done. I think it comes down to not enough money in our regulated industry for them to fill their pockets. If the whole country opened up like Cali, sure there would be money everywhere but seems like every state besides out west is moving to a strict regulated market with few high dollar players. Just look at the penalty structures of every legal state besides out west and MA, they still want to throw away the key on you!

Don’t get me started on the high and mighty end user that’s just happy with being able to smoke and carry a small amount and forget or don’t care about the BM guys. WE FUCKING GOT YOU GUYS HERE!!! and we’re still going to jail over it!

4 Likes

If Trump truly wanted to help the American worker he’d open cannabis to international export and let us flood the world! But noo, they have no intention of letting us do that and soon we will be competing with places like Colombia. They are choking us out here.

1 Like

Vote won’t happen now. Senate will waste all the time on RBG replacement until the election.

Been saying it since 2016. Trump needs to take this away from Democrats and push descheduling at minimum. He has said in the past he’d be fine leaving it up to each individual state to decide. Democrats literally have nothing this year, they always do this “legalization” crap in election years to save face but never actually move on it when they’re in power. Stop falling for it, the Democrats dont give a fuck about legalization.

4 Likes

^^^liked again^^^. This couldn’t be more true. They pull this shit every 4 years.

3 Likes