Hot Hemp

Thats the problem right there. Is THC less effective than CBD? They want to squeeze us as much as possible. They want 99% of the market to be controlled by 1% of the businesses. Only the biggest who make slim to none margins and pay the most in taxes.

Common sense would say the USDA needs to regulate weed not the DEA and not the FDA. Weed doesnt have a USDA to advocate for it like hemp does

We, the hemp industry are advocating that our hemp plants be tested within 60 days of planting instead of x weeks before harvest. The idea that we can decide when the weather will let us harvest is crazy. As farmers its absolutely backwards.

2 weeks is an insanely short window to be able to harvest anything let alone a bunch of hemp plants

It does when it hits the market and is considered marijuana rather than hemp.

Does your state regulators not test the products on the shelf ?? Or can we just put fentanyl in it and still call it hemp since it’s only tested at 4-6 weeks?

1 Like

What about volunteer plants? The mi law defines them but never references them in any other language but the definition.

If you plant hemp in a field its probably going to keep growing there maybe for several years possibly forever

I don’t know. Nor really care but there probably needs to be multiple tests if the product is going to be consumed by humans or animals. That should be pretty easy

This👆

According to mi law gas stations etc are supposed to have licenses to sell hemp but i bet not one does. If they did they would be subject to inspection.

Instead they all sell unregulated boof and baking soda blasters

2 Likes

I think if humans are consuming it. It needs a lot of testing. No matter the cost! I’d like to see multiple tests from 3 labs and avg the results.

So im spending tons of money trying to figure out what these spikes are in my isolate that even @kcalabs cant quantify, and we have sunrise 110%d8 disty carts being sold to the general public 0.0%thc of course

2 Likes

A year ago I came to this forum looking for hemp that didn’t have THC strictly for making legal bubblehash. To this day, I have not gotten my hands on a strain that can do this legally.

1 Like

CBG hemp makes fire kif compliant for THC

2 Likes

This is where i would disagree. “Checking levels” can only occur if the compliance process for determining if it’s hemp, as defined in the law, is followed. Taking 1gm of flower from a shipment would never hold up. At least I dont think it would. Again I’m talking about in California. And I’m no attorney.

Kief compliant, but I doubt bubblehash would be compliant.

1 Like

No. They don’t regulate it post harvest. All they care about is ensuring the crop is cultivated, tested for compliance, and then harvested within the allotted timeframe. And technically you are required to provide the county compliance COA with any purchase of material.

Well that seems retarded. Certainly not how the cannabis industry is.

I think you all should make fentanyl hemp flower then. Just dust some hemp and call it pain hemp… :joy::rofl:

Or just spray d9 all over it. Why not since it’s not tested pass 6 weeks. :person_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

@Killa12345 read my statement again

Why can’t you? If the coa only has to be from 6 weeks in?

Dude thats not even funny

1 Like

It’s not! But certainly you guys are creating definitions that allow that

Did you not see his statement. It’s not regulated post harvest. What prevents someone from creating fentanyl hemp flower then??

Its regulated, don’t get caught slippin