Hot D for everybody!!!!

this isnt even the bottom yet.

once everyone holding onto their shitty distilate(/crude) starts selling at a loss just to get rid of it we’re in for some fun times.

13 Likes

Ahh the hemp game… $1k liters and falling. This is one of those rare moments that I’m happy I let the goverment probe my anus and take all money for a THC license…

Also, MrRandy looks like he’s killing the game. Good luck, sir.

P.S. Looks like you shorted the liter in the center :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

“Better learn to swim or you’ll sink like a stone”

6 Likes

But @MrRandy could of gone with a fair price instead of supporting crashing the market.

1k is extremely undervalued for distillate good on him for not caring about the little guy dude said he’s about the farmers but he’s here fucking everything up

2 Likes

Are you saying MrRandy’s got no tegridy?! Maybe we need to ask Towlie to talk some sense into him…

21 Likes

I second that! No tegridy!

5 Likes

Are these 1 kilogram or 1 liter? I’ve found that 1000ml is usually 700-850 grams.

Basically 1000ml is not the same price as 1000 grams. Has anyone else run into this?

7 Likes

No matter where the market is at QUALITY is what prevails. Quality and quantity are two separate ends. The market provides quantity at a cheap price. Quality is ALWAYS expensive. I am not afraid of the market because as long as I offer quality that niche is always demanding as long as you know the right people. These days quality is very rare. There for if you can tend to the people demanding this product you can stay on top. Its all about satisfying the people and knowing what they want. Never try to compete against quantity because the biggest companys will always win. Focus and quality and find a way to appeal to the people over the next. Its not to hard when you shake lots of hands and look your customers in the eye. Quality and a good relationship always prevails.

5 Likes

@MrRandy what pesticides did it fail for?

1 Like

This is from the beginning of the run so highest P levels. By the end it is compliant or very close to ca canna regs. I can get labs done for each jar if youre willing to pay the premium. To make it compliant youll need to dilute or remediate anyway so save the money.

2 Likes

This is an ingredient to a product that will still require more investment so doesnt reflect the price of the market. Well done good product good price for the people willing to put in the rest of the investment. In my opinion

4 Likes

“For the times are a changin”

1 Like

These are 1000g net. Ive never seen anyone actually go by volume. I just guessed people like saying liters because the general public doesnt recognize whats up unless you mention “keys”

8 Likes

100% agree

A liter is just slang for a kilo

Atleast here in CA it is

6 Likes

It seems to me you call this unfair just because you can’t sell your stuff for the same price so it hurts your business. Has nothing to do with fairness, you just aren’t running as efficient or large scale of an operation as @MrRandy

Probably a good time to reach out to investors :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

I get why youre upset and im not trying to shit on you. You go be the Chad and ill do all the hard work for you. Then everyone is happy. Retail is truly harder than it sounds.

13 Likes

I’ll beat his price and then some.

If you can’t compete it means you’ve lost, here is your participation trophy. Go home.

14 Likes

Ohhhh it’s hot like pesti hot and THC hot. That makes more sense. Was like that’s undercutting more then necessary if it was just hot

4 Likes

Anyone who wants to buy this guys stuff I’ll sell em magsil PR on discount and give them a free PR consult.

12 Likes

It all isolates the same. 10% off to anyone who was a client of @Montucky623

23 Likes