Hot D for everybody!!!!

Thank you to the wonderful people who make this site possible and everyone who participates. Ive got a few hundred kg’s of hot distillate averaging in the mid to high 80’s total cannabinoids and high seventies cbd for sale. This was a trial run for my team to see if the hemp market was worth participating in. If these move well ill do some real production runs.

$1000/kg withroom to negotiate on large orders. Hit me up so I can support the farmers by buying more bio!!

22 Likes

Where is this distillate located?

Hair of the dog?

Decent camp.

They tend to hook us orange shirts up but it can be a troublesome lot… mostly cause of the orange shirts

I’m guessing pic is of distillate with CBD crystalizing? Got the test results to post? By hot do you mean THC or pesticides

1 Like

Great price. How hot we talking? Can I get a COA?

1 Like

I’ll second the desire to know the location…and THC levels

Is it strange that I clicked on a thread titled “hot D for everybody” unknowing of the thread content lol…yet still curious lol

25 Likes

Thirdsies on location & CoA :woman_shrugging:

So did i, it was a catchy title lol

2 Likes

Hello all and thx for the interest. Ive only had two samples pulled. Hot on T and P. Near the end of production P levels got to compliant not that it matters with hemp. Yes the jars have crystallized solid. Were in San Diego. Here are the coas taken so far.

1 Like

Why’s the CBD % so low? Is that why so cheap?

Its likely first pass with no remediation. Thats why its so cheap. Every time you (or even more so your employees) touch something (a knob, a transfer, a valve) it costs money. What they have here is the most straightforward Dist you can make. Let’s call it “traditional distillate”. A lot of people believe that it takes a lil sprinkle of thc to “activate” the cbd, myself included. So if you aren’t trying to sell this stuff on an open market its actually fuckin stellar just the way it is, but in order to get it to a consumer base it needs about $800-$1000 per kg in remediation services if you don’t have in house. Maybe more depending on the level of contaminants. With “T-Free” Full compliant dist going for about $2500/kg at best this means that you make about $500/kg for a decent amount of work. Which I’d say is totally worth it if you have all of your avenues in line! Hence, the price. Way to go guys. I have my needs taken care of but this seems like an honest and forthright effort and I hope y’all sell out fast!

23 Likes

Somebody knows whats up😘

6 Likes

So to test the market it out your going to undercut everyone? Some people can’t afford to sell that low and now that’s what people are going to expect. Can’t even make a profit now at those margins might as well just give it away for free

1 Like

The market is only going to keep dropping

Youd shit yourself if you knew how much were making kg of isolate for

17 Likes

when the crude is cheaper than 500/L the small labs wont be able to survive. 1k for distillate is a joke and nothing to be lproud of supporting or bringing to market

What pesticide is it testing hot for?

1 Like

Yes. Economy of scale has its benefits. The joke is you thinking its even close to the bottom.

16 Likes

If you can’t keep up with everyone else and the market trends, isn’t it you that’s messing up?

13 Likes

The only place price is dropping is on wholesale and those are they people who do all the work just to have some chad mix CBD and Mct in a 30ml bottle and charge 70 bucks for it. The lab does all the work without them minor of this would happen. Why support a race to the bottom I just don’t understand

I think the market dictates price. @MrRandy seems to have a very large lab and if he can afford to sell this low. Then others will strive to get to his scale and do the same. Competition creates lower pricing

I love seeing threads like this. Everyone talks about this race to the bottom. It’s not even that. It’s people are scaling and getting bigger making it cheaper to produce. If he can, others can too.

20 Likes