Hopping back in the prop 64 hash scene

So i got myself another start at a type 7 lab, honestly just looking for a cheat sheet if a few people can help me out with and if toll rates/ prices have jumped or dived down(assuming down.) If demand is shifting towards something different(got 2 recent orders rquesting large white crystals no sugar from people i used to exclusively hand sugar) is that the new it factor now? seems like people arent crazy about sugar/quick crashes anymore but may have just been coincidence off the bat.

Looking for any cultivars/distros/brands interested in getting their material processed( we recently got a few tons so if times of the essence we wont be expanding production till our engineer yearly stop by in march)

Also looking for other retailers who want similar quality product on the shelves from a soon to be brand that’s only intent is to supply the same product we supply brands except were cutting out a middleman for either a partnership to keep prices low and a set msrp($25-30 grams including taxes out the door.) with both of us making equal margins. talking nothing but live resin, freshly dried material(if its harvest date on metrc is over 2 weeks we dont touch it.) unless we know they know how to grow/store product - not basing off their words either but what weve personally seen.

We are sourcing our gas from a 3rd party who doesnt sell to the cannabis industry… yet or possibly not at all if the chalk issues others are experiencing begins to occur here. If you have a close relationship with a shop and can get something on shelves w.o much effort consider 5-10% of every invoice yours if you can line something up and no we don’t fear anything contractual if you prefer so. If you/they need samples they will be sent exclusively thru metrc to their place of buisness - no samples being directly handed to any seller for reasons some may find obvious lol. Will be a few months before the official soft launch at a few friends storefronts, always interested in more

1 Like