Homogenized micro-emulsion vs. sonicator toll processor for nano-emulsion

The sonicator tip my man- there’s a reason they are replaceable- they corrode.
trust me on this - and google around it is not hard to find papers and studies that prove these claims.

I have ways to make micelles with very cheaply sourced equipment but I ain’t tellin’ just anybody :wink:

2 Likes

Fair enough, you’re definitely correct.

I wonder how well enclosed-sonication devices avoid this issue…for instance, things like ultra sonic washers.

1 Like

You need to use a piece called a cup horn- Direct & Indirect Sonication Methods | Qsonica

A flowcell cup horn would enable inline continuous processing

Are you referring to the condensation method of forming emulsions?

Nope- I’m talking about Michelle formation.

Hello!

I would love to fill you in on our products and services , Water soluble is our niche in the industry and we think we do it very well. We do not use NANO and for that reason we are very scalable and have a product that is able to be sold in every country ( nano is banned in the UK ). We use chemistry rather than sonication. Our product is extremely bio-available and we use proven and tested Pharma techniques to increase the bio-availability and solubility of the CBD.

We have a tolling option I think you would be interesting in.

Check out our website - Gramsdistribution.com

Feel free to call me any time , im happy to chat.
401-318-5966

• Josh
1 Like

I wouldn’t say high pressure homogenization is unscalable. They use to make homogenized milk!

1 Like

No of course not , just wanted to mention how our method is , as scale-able if not more so than most techs while being consistent , stable , cheap and effective.

@Rowan you can filter the metal (in most cases titanium) nano particles out of solution when sterile filtering, which you should be doing anyways. The particles that come off the sonotrode are 600-800 nm if my memory is right, and a sterile filter is 220 nm.

7 Likes

Can you help me out a little more on this I have been reading a lot and have a few questions.

There are peer-reviewed articles. You just need to use the correct search parameters.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C6&q=nano+particle+AND+Cannabinoids&btnG=

Hi everyone, regardless of whether or not you want to make your own nanoemulsion instead of buying a solution from someone else, I’d recommend checking out our website at www.axiomm.com - there are some pdfs and videos that will be helpful in benchmarking the nanoemulsion you produce.

This video in particular might be useful - link here.

sent an email 2 days ago no response

Anyone in maine toll processing?

1 Like

How would a titanium probe release heavy metals? I checked the specifications for grade 5 - no heavy metals. I suppose that claim of yours is BS.

1 Like

Tom, very sorry. Have you been able to make contact with anyone since you posted? Could you please email andrew@axiomm.com directly and he’ll get back to you.

Thank you.

We are doing toll processing in maine, CO2 extraction, Winterization, Distillation and nano-nano emulsification

Where in Maine @MaineMan?

1 Like

We are located in Fryeburg, near the White Mountains, about an hour west of Portland

3 Likes