Homemade Arbor Press for cartridge tips

Message me some info if they can’t help and I might be able to make a custom solution for ya

1 Like

Hi Eric!

We (Vape-Jet) as a company do not sell those jigs or plates. Long story short: you need a highly customized solution to get anywhere near decent results out of a setup like this. You also need to work closely with your cartridge manufacturer to prepare the cartridges for processing like this.

I have no problems making the design files available, but TBH they won’t help you much. You will either need a rigid CNC machine with good machining tolerances, or a LOT of test prints and sizing from a 3d printer to account for shrinkage / warpage / etc.

We do have capping solutions available, but only for customers with specific types of cartridges, or that have a good relationship with their suppliers to ensure consistency and flexibility on packaging.

@pdxcanna - if you do end up helping out, please let me know if you need any help / resources on my end… I’m more than happy to share anything learned / files used / etc. Also if anybody wants that press it is currently outside the shop for anybody who wants to lug it into their car. I don’t want it mucking up the place anymore and carrying it to the dumpster seems like a lot of work.

3 Likes

To piggy back, capping is way harder than filling.

1 Like

https://www.harborfreight.com/6-in-ratcheting-bar-clampspreader-64154.html

Someone find a cheaper way to press on cart caps :stuck_out_tongue:

Only works on one at a time, but works!

2 Likes

We’re almost in the same boat, except I built a cart gun lmao

Better ask your homie if he wants to come over n make a quick buck lmao