Homegrown Hash Rosin Thread

If anyone else has some Hash from their homegrow to share pics of, do it here !

2 Likes

Big Hunk (Fatso x Papaya) - Cannarado Genetics

Harvested at 63 days. Washed at 7.2% FF to bubble. 45u-159u

11 Likes

Tropical Rain ((Grape pie x Tropicanna Cookies) x Papaya) - Grateful Seeds Genetics

Harvested at 43 days. Washed at 3.2% FF to bubble. 45u-159u

6 Likes

Blue Cheese (Blueberry x UK Cheese)

Harvested at 63 days. Washed at 4.7% FF to bubble. 45u-159u

7 Likes

All of this looks fire

Cannarado has some underrated washers. Someone on here shared his gelatti biscotti crosses with me and they smell unreal as hash. Good experience with bacio gelato in the past too

3 Likes

Not rosin, just hash. I bought a dry sift screen off amazon. It worked ok by using a silicone basting brush to move material around. Bouncing I think would be better. Next year, I’m going to put the screen as the bottom of one bin and set inside the same size bin so I can shake everything. I had some buckets a long time ago built that way.

7 Likes

Tropical Slushee - Cannarado Genetics

End of week 6

6 Likes

How did the Gelatti Biscotti yield in rosin?

1 Like

I have limited data because I’ve only washed it once so far. But I was looking at around 3% vs a 5% baseline with heavy yielder gmo crosses. Bucked fresh frozen numbers. Smells earthy and like fuel, but the terps resemble chem/sour more than gmo or other common gassy strains. Would wash again.

What I have observed (with a very limited sample size) is that there is a lot of variation from seed to seed in these packs. The gelatti seeds I received had already been pheno hunted, yet some plants were purple and others dark green. Fair bit of hermies in the mix too.

Tldr challenging on the cultivation side, but worth extracting if you find a good pheno.